Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rate My Fantasy Team

Riggins77

I'm a little skeptical, but I think I have a good team, but there are a lot of wild cards that have to work out to make the team awesome. I took a couple of crap shots. We have the following roster positions: QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR/TE, TE, K, Def, D (player), BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN.

Here is my team:

QB - Brett Favre

RB - Ray Rice

RB - Shonn Greene

WR - R. Meachem

WR - Ochocinco

WR/TE - V. Shiancoe

TE - Antonio Gates

K - Mason Crosby

Def - Baltimore

D - London Fletcher

BN - Cedric Benson

BN - Santana Moss

BN - Alex Smith

BN - Vincent Jackson

BN - Derek Mason

BN - Devin Hester

BN - Sidney Rice

We decided to allow PR/KR for TDs to count on the players stats along with the defense too. I feel I'm weak at QB, Favre is a crap shot. RB I think I'm pretty stacked. WR, I'm strong/good, a lot is hanging on the fact of Rice coming back strong mid-season and V. Jackson actually playing this year. TE, I am stacked period. Defense, Baltimore, nuff said. Kicker, Crosby is money and defensive player, Fletcher gets a ton of tackles which = points.

What do you guys think? I already had an offer to trade Gates for Coleston straight up right after the draft.

Let's see: Don't like either of your QBs. I just have this bad feeling that Favre is not gonna be able to make it through the season. Or, even if he does, he won't come close to matching last year's totals. Not with Harvin having issues with the migraines. And losing Rice. And Alex Smith just sucks. He's had ample time to prove his worth in this league. And if he got off to a slow start, I have no doubt that Singletary would go with a different guy.

LOVE both of your starting RBs. And even Benson is a beast that you could plug in here and there. You're set in this area.

Don't like any of your WR's/TE's with the exception of Gates. Meachem is never gonna put up big numbers for you because they have a WR-by-committee thing there in New Orleans. Colston would have been a better option. But I would have stayed clear of any of their WR's. Ocho's production could likely take a hit now that TO is there. Then again, it could actually improve his numbers. I'm in the middle on this one. But then there's Palmer. He was awful last year, stats-wise. At least by his standards. Plus the Bengals are more of a ground-oriented attack now. And Shiancoe is never a big fantasy producer. However, he could be more of an option this year for Favre, given what the Vikes will have at WR.

Love your kicker and defense though.

10 team, no ppr

qb: Brett Favre, Carson Palmer

rb: Ronnie Brown, Jonathon Stewart, CJ Spiller, Tim Hightower

wr: Andre Johnson, Reggie Wayne, Greg Jennings, Braylon Edwards

te: Chris Cooley, Visanthe Shiancoe

k: Rob Bironas

def: Min

Not enamored with your QBs here. Favre won't have Rice for a long time. And its unlikely Harvin will make it through 16 games. Plus there's Favre's ankle. And Palmer was pretty terrible last year. Granted, he has at least one more weapon this year. But there are alot better QBs out there than him.

Your RBs are awful. Hate to be so blunt. But the are. Brown shares carries. And is an injury risk. Stewart shares ALOT of carries. Spiller will share carries too. But I think he's a year away from being a #1 RB on fantasy teams. However, I think I read that Jackson is out for a few games, so who knows. Hightower won't give you much value. And quite frankly, all of the skill players on the Cards this year should be valued less, given that Leinart is now the signal caller.

WR. Now here is the strength of your team. Can't say anything bad about this group. But I will point out to you that Edwards could be more valuable the first month of the season than at any other point in the season. That's because Holmes is out the first 4 weeks. Probably wouldn't start him in Week 1 (vs Ravens), but you might want to give him the nod early in the year is what im getting at.

You're also in decent shape at TE. I think Cooley will be McNabb's favorite target all season. And that should come as no suprise, since Celek was used alot when McNabb was there. And Shiancoe could get more looks than normal this year with the Vikes not having as good of a receiving corp as last year.

No problems with your K or D.

Archived