Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Sign Carter and Davis

Chase M

"Carter, a 10-year veteran safety, takes the roster spot of Mike Furrey, who is on injured reserve. Davis, a third-year fullback, takes the roster spot of linebacker Chris Draft, who was released.

Both Carter and Davis were at Redskins Park on Monday and participated in their first Redskins practice.

Moore and Sellers both suffered knee injuries in last Saturday’s preseason game against the Baltimore Ravens. Their status for this week’s preseason game against the New York Jets is uncertain.

Carter, 5-9 and 195 pounds, has played in 151 games, with 51 starts. He has played for the Pittsburgh Steelers since 2004 and has also had stints with the New York Jets and Minnesota Viking

"

Click her to read more

http://www.redskins.com/gen/articles/Redskins_Sign_Carter__Davis__Release_Draft_145649.jsp

Sorry If this is posted elsewhere

Haven't heard much about the rookie FB/TE we drafted, one thing I have been dying for us to upgrade is FB, we really need a devastating blocker at FB who is young and hungry to help this running game. I like Sellers but the guy seems like he takes plays off and needs someone young to push him and potentially split time.

Haven't heard much about the rookie FB/TE we drafted, one thing I have been dying for us to upgrade is FB, we really need a devastating blocker at FB who is young and hungry to help this running game. I like Sellers but the guy seems like he takes plays off and needs someone young to push him and potentially split time.

He's been downhill since his contract was renegotiated. Here's to Dennis Morris and Davis pushing Sellers and replacing him.

Archived