Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Happy Birthday Rex Grossman!

MarkRascadizzle

Happy Birthday Rex!

You two, make sure you've got designated drivers. I'm sure somebody from ES will volunteer.

Happy Birthday Mark!

WOO!

No driving for me, just belligerently treking around my campus here in kentucky.

One of the cafeteria workers here is a huge cowboys fan... I'll be sure to show some "love" from all of extremeskins when we beat them butts come September.

Not many skins fans around these parts... makes me sad and lonely.

WOO!

No driving for me, just belligerently treking around my campus here in kentucky.

One of the cafeteria workers here is a huge cowboys fan... I'll be sure to show some "love" from all of extremeskins when we beat them butts come September.

Not many skins fans around these parts... makes me sad and lonely.

Just make sure they aren't around when you go to eat.:D

You'll never be lonely with ES around.

hehehe I work in a Command Tent with a PFC and a CPT both from Chicago... die hard Bears fans... and they hate Sexy Rexy with a passion. They bring up to me all the time about how just having him on our roster means inevitable ultimate destruction and collapse of our Organization... oh jeez. =P

Happy belated Birthday.

• 1 year later...
hehehe I work in a Command Tent with a PFC and a CPT both from Chicago... die hard Bears fans... and they hate Sexy Rexy with a passion. They bring up to me all the time about how just having him on our roster means inevitable ultimate destruction and collapse of our Organization... oh jeez. =P

Happy belated Birthday.

Remind them they now have Slow Jason as their backup.

Archived