Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where to watch Saturday's game in Columbia, SC?

Darc Requiem

It looks like NFL Network is showing the pitt/nyg game tomorrow night. If you can't find it anywhere on tv, as a last resort you can go to www.atdhe.net and watch it there. Also, if you have a ps3 you can go to that site on the playstation browser and it will work so you can watch it on your tv. Again, not ideal and it may not be the redskins broadcast but it will be the game.

Hey guys I moved from Virginia to South Carolina last month. Does anyone know where I can watch tomorrow preseason game? I'm not never sure if the NFL Network is showing this one and even if did Time Warner Cable doesn't carry the network. I never thought I'd miss Comcast...

Welcome to Columbia! I too moved from VA to Columbia. Don't waste your time with cable call up Directv now, being a new customer they will throw themselves at you. That way you will probably get the ticket damn near free. If you hurry you can catch the reair of it Sunday at 10 am. It's a better cheaper service.

Alright I'll finish this thread.

There are a few places I would try.

I know for sure Damon's (In the Vista) will have it on. They are a pro-skins bar.

I would suggest Buffalo Wild Wings (They had it last week according to my girlfriend), Ale House, Wild Wing Cafe. If I think of anywhere else I'll post them. Def check Damon's first.

Buffalo Wild Wings is right before Devine St and Rosewood intersect.

When I lived in 5 Points I would call Salty Nut a few hours before the game and ask if they would turn it on for me and my buddies... Usually it was no problem but Damon's is probably your best bet and there's another pretty big sports on Gervais but I cant remember the name...

My house had NFL ticket and it was the best investment we ever made.

Interesting about the $40 nfl.com live streaming thing. I pay for NFL sunday ticket, and frankly its the only reason I have DirecTV. I'll have to consider ditching the package in favor of nfl.com. My internet connection is reliable and fast, but I don't have a play station or an xbox. I can stream it from my laptop, but it wouldn't be in HD, and I love HD.

So Damon's is a skins bar, I'm going to have to check that out! Good tidbit although with preseason football the games will be blacked out other than online and on NFL Network unless of course it's live nationally.

this... There is a local bar that used to be able to pick up other satellites and get games, but after the digital conversion they were not able to get the games anymore. Online is basically the only way.

Interesting about the $40 nfl.com live streaming thing. I pay for NFL sunday ticket, and frankly its the only reason I have DirecTV. I'll have to consider ditching the package in favor of nfl.com. My internet connection is reliable and fast, but I don't have a play station or an xbox. I can stream it from my laptop, but it wouldn't be in HD, and I love HD.

The NFL.com streaming is for preseason games only so I wouldn't recommend ditching the NFL ticket. I don't know if I could survive a football season without the ticket

Directv has something called NFL Sunday Ticket 'to go', where you can watch any of the regular season games on your PC or mobile device, but it's an add-on (and a fairly expensive one) to the regular subscription.

I'm in a little different situation, as I can't GET the Directv satellite signal, so previously I'd have to have the Directv package (although I couldn't watch it on my tv) just to be able to use the 'superfan' option to watch games on my laptop.

There's a 'blurb' on Directv's site that they are offering the NFL Sunday Ticket 'online' and to look for that link before September 12th. I'm hoping that this will offer fans like me the option to get the Ticket only via the pc.

I'm going to Wings and Ale on Bush River Road. It's near a Burger King, Cracker Barrel, CVS and Hamrick's clothing store.

I usually go there during preseason games and for the many times I've been able to catch 'Skins games. Not to mention, one of the managers is also a 'Skins fan. There are occasions where they cannot find the feed, but many times they do.

By the way, it's also a Steeler and Browns headquarters.

Archived