Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: Grossman Talks "Sexy Rexy," Greatness

Hubbs

GEEZ!

After reading some of the posts here, I wonder if the mailman "throws" your mail in the yard and runs!

Sexy Rexy? Unleash the dragon?

Unleash this!

If he ends up coming in for DM, kiss this season goodbye, unless he starts throwing alot better. I'm not sure which game some of you guys watched, or if you watched it through a beer bottle, but I am sure the majority of ES'ers here could have done close to the same job; against the Bills, of all teams!

No, I'm not panicking just yet, but I can certainly feel the shakes and twitches a comin'..lol....

As a bears fan, it's the same thing every year with Rex. He always looks awsome (or at least good) in the preseason when teams are not scheming against his "tendencies." Throwing the ball is not his problem. Give him time and he's as accurate as anyone, and has a great compact release(which is why he was graded as nfl ready, first round talent out of college). His problem is he cannot avoid the blitz and especially the blitz up the middle, and has little to no pocket presence when under fire, so he's easy to scheme against as a starter. And he has the notorious tendency to self destruct ("bad rex") when things are not going well. He will make a great backup though , especially if he comes in mid-game, he will put up points for you guys and stretch the field deep, which is why he was always the "sexier" option when compared to Orton in chicago.

I always liked the guy because he is exciting to watch and seems like a good guy, but yeah, you don't want McNabb going out for long stretches unless Rex has matured a lot the past 2 seasons. The overall media perception that he 'sucks' is more media creation from 2005 than reality, as you will learn pretty quickly. Hes better than advertised, just not elite.

You forgot your sarcasm tag. People might take this seriously. Haha. :ols:

It is serious. Sexy Rexy is quickly reaching god-like status with us Skins fans who don't like watching gay, ***** football. The Sex Cannon is the real deal. He is the anti-Campbell. He is the answer to our prayers. Unleash the dragon.

Meh, I dont know where all these man crushes are coming from. The guy played ok against second teamers and scrubbs, and some of his passes could have been six for the other team. :whoknows: What ever!

After enduring "cautious" QB play for most of the past 6 seasons and the resulting unproductive offense that came with it, witnessing a QB take some chances to get the offense moving and score points is something I can live with for now. Obviously, that can get old pretty quickly when the turnovers start coming in bunches, but QBing to avoid turnovers is just as deadly.

There is a happy medium. Maybe Grossman has found it? :whoknows:

Why all the love for Rex????? I cringe everytime he walks onto the field. A fumbled snap and two passes should have been pick 6's in the bills game, he easily could have lost the game. He was lucky the other night. He can't throw those passes against the ravens or the jets the next two weeks or it will get ugly. The only thing "Sexy Rexy" is good for is turning the ball over four or five times a game. It is yet to be seen that we have an opportunistic defense or a Devin Hester to bail him out.

That being said, John Beck SUCKS! If McNabb goes down we are in TROUBLE!

It is serious. Sexy Rexy is quickly reaching god-like status with us Skins fans who don't like watching gay, ***** football. The Sex Cannon is the real deal. He is the anti-Campbell. He is the answer to our prayers. Unleash the dragon.

Post of the day right here :ols:. It is time to Unleash the Dragon.

Archived