Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

There is nothing better than the camera shots showing the faces of the Man Utd fans when they're losing.

They all say the same thing:  "Do something ref!!!"

Interested to see how Lukaku plays as a full time blue

First home defeat since '72. First ever home league loss to Swansea. I thought Moyes the record breaker had left?

If Van Gaal didn't realise the crap he's taken over he sure does now.

New season. Same **** in Salford.

Come on Leicester! Let's go 2 for 2.

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

Leicester City is exciting to watch

First home defeat since '72. First ever home league loss to Swansea. I thought Moyes the record breaker had left?

If Van Gaal didn't realise the crap he's taken over he sure does now.

I saw a couple of "This time we're sure" signs out there at the start of the match. 

Wow... Kyle Naughton off and Spurs miss the pen!

And they still live and die by our results like it was their own team playing. Wonder what it is we could have done to be so relevant even after a bad season? That's that then one game in without 4 starters before the transfer deadline and the season is over.

Put it back in your pants and come talk to me in December.

And they still live and die by our results like it was their own team playing. Wonder what it is we could have done to be so relevant even after a bad season? That's that then one game in without 4 starters before the transfer deadline and the season is over.

As opposed to Utd fans singing ****e about both Liverpool and Jon Jo Shelvey (****ney, not a Scouser. But yer know. Why be picky in your abuse) at the match when yers not even playing Liverpool?

Yeahhhhh, not obsessed at all.  :rolleyes:

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

Damn.  I turned it off early. :lol:

That looks like a rough venue to visit.

The old Filbert Street was a rough venue to visit. Literally. There was a park behind which lead to some real fun and games on the walk back to the station after. Remind me to tell you about the day British Rail finally stopped the specials after one such 'memorable' trip to Leicester. The highlight being racing out of Leicester with the attached mail carriage some of the young scals had broken into ablaze and roaring as we went up the tracks. It was like something out of the Wild West and a real funny tale in full. 

Hail. 

As opposed to Utd fans singing ****e about both Liverpool and Jon Jo Shelvey (****ney, not a Scouser. But yer know. Why be picky in your abuse) at the match when yers not even playing Liverpool?

Yeahhhhh, not obsessed at all.  :rolleyes:

Hail. 

I'm talking about the two way hard-on going on in this thread. Every time United concede a shot on goal out they come.

Edited by LVSkinz

Lots of set piece goals today.

I'm talking about the two way hard-on going on in this thread. Every time United concede a shot on goal out they come.

Oh me?

I was fine until the 2nd minute when I heard "Where's your famous Munich song" and I thought I'd ****ed my schedule up and missed a Liverpool game.

Then in succession I heard "It's never your fault" and EVEN "Steve Gerrard's song".

Singing to Liverpool while we are at Milwood watching you loose and suring up our defense by signing Moreno officially.

I'm chillin, Bob Dylan.

And ignoring the 76K other obsessives? 

Selective United standards at full play again in glorious technicolour here. 

Well done you. 

Hail. 

Kieran Richardson didn't receive the same treatment from Liverpool fans over the years? Well that and the same treatment your fans gave John Barnes before they realized he could play. 

Edited by LVSkinz

WAIT! You're trying to excuse losing at home for the first time ever in the league to little Swansea City on the opening day in front of the Dutch saviour? The power of United's resources compared to Swansea's and that's what you throw out?

:lol: Man alive you'd better stock up on anti-depressants. You are in for a LONG year of excuse making. 

Hail. 

Lots of set piece goals today.

Oh me?

I was fine until the 2nd minute when I heard "Where's your famous Munich song" and I thought I'd ****ed my schedule up and missed a Liverpool game.

Then in succession I heard "It's never your fault" and EVEN "Steve Gerrard's song".

Singing to Liverpool while we are at Milwood watching you loose and suring up our defense by signing Moreno officially.

I'm chillin, Bob Dylan.

And you still found time for giddy incessant posting during United's game? Impressive.

WAIT! You're trying to excuse losing at home for the first time ever in the league to little Swansea City on the opening day in front of the Dutch saviour? The power of United's resources compared to Swansea's and that's what you throw out?

:lol: Man alive you'd better stock up on anti-depressants. You are in for a LONG year of excuse making. 

Hail. 

I can see why you hope so since finishing above United is your only chance at a meaningful trophy.

And you still found time for giddy incessant posting during United's game? Impressive.

I can't do colour with the rest of the boys during the games?

Damn... someone tell TK we're wasting our time on this board. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There's a laughy smiley for every Swansea yellow card today, too.