Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Is this bellend, and his pay masters, for real? ..... http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-fc-owners-shaken-accusations-10972839

Hell, only last week they tried it on again by initially pricing the Utd game at top whack, before a hasty climb down within a few hours after the fan backlash on social media and then both the SOS and United Supporters Trust jointly approaching the club to say 'WTF are you doing? AGAIN?' Not once, but TWICE in a matter of weeks you've been forced to backtrack on prices down to fan reaction over extortionate prices. . But you've been 'shaken' by accusations of greed huh like they aren't justified?

Here's a thought Ian ..... Start being smart, stop being such a bunch of underhand greedy ****s to start with and you wouldn't have to bow to any fan pressure.

Hail.

Out of interest, do you know many people who blagged there way into the final. Two mates of mine basically got into Wembley without tickets for the final. Failed twice, third time lucky. Said some stewards were clueless. Edited by UK SKINS FAN '74

Liverpool FC News @LivEchoLFC 6m6 minutes ago

CcjBYBMWoAATSPT.jpg

I would LOVE for there to be another Charlotte Match!  I'd even drive up to B'more.  Can't do Boston, though... that's a bit out of my price range at the moment.

Gonna be extremely lucky to see today's match.  I'm hoping though.

In other news, Jo seems to be doing work.  Hopefully he is well:

Dave O’Connell ‏@DaveOCKOP 1m1 minute ago

Liverpool want Marco Reus according to the man that broke the Matip news. http://bit.ly/1XXFeOg 

But WHY would either Reus or Gotze leave the best league in the World, the Bundesliga, to come to the amateur Premiership? 

*The fact the Matip openly turned down the all mighty Bayern to join little Liverpool not withstanding. 

Liverpool FC News ‏@LivEchoLFC 6m6 minutes ago

I would LOVE for there to be another Charlotte Match!  I'd even drive up to B'more.  Can't do Boston, though... that's a bit out of my price range at the moment.

Have it on good authority Chelsea in LA July 27. (Or was it 28th? I forget. Clashes with the first Europa Qualifier regardless.) . With another two games West Coast. More than likely in Seattle and San Francisco. 

Too committed to pull out this year but I can see Klopp getting his way from 2017. 

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

Out of interest, do you know many people who blagged there way into the final. Two mates of mine basically got into Wembley without tickets for the final. Failed twice, third time lucky. Said some stewards were clueless.

They'd tightened up a lot the turny we went in from the last time (lads were just bunking in 2 at a time last time) but it wouldn't surprise me. A lot of lads on the train down without tickets and there had been talk of rushing the gates. with thankfully didn't happen. Kudos to yer mates. 

Hail. 

• Like 2

Dan Kennett ‏@DanKennett 4h4 hours ago

Mins per Big Chance created EPL 15/16 (top 8) Ozil 87 Deulofeu 129 Mahrez 138 Shaqiri 173 Firmino 176 Cesc 208 Payet 210 Sanchez 213

22 retweets15 likes

Dan Kennett ‏@DanKennett 4h4 hours ago
Also: Minutes per "Big Chance" created EPL 2015/16: Firmino 176 Coutinho 248 De Bruyne 259 Sterling 832

CciPXSUWAAEkqRm.jpg

£50 Million buys you f-all these days.

Hail. 

• Like 1

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/george-gillett-still-paying-125000-10977659

Karma yer charlatan MF!

If Martin is willing to put up with me and some extended family at his new castle in AZ, I might look at LA.

Otherwise, that's too rich a trip for my blood.

**** that's frustrating...

I've a spare for tonight ...... not helping? 

*Nothing officials confirmed yet but that's my goto source for inside info on **** like that and Chelsea he's certain of. 

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

AH

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/george-gillett-still-paying-125000-10977659

Karma yer charlatan MF!

I've a spare for tonight ...... not helping? 

*Nothing officials confirmed yet but that's my goto source for inside info on **** like that and Chelsea he's certain of. 

Hail. 

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH I hate you.

Maybe if you let me know like, two weeks ago I could've hopped over there! :angry:  :lol:

Yeah, early this month is just horrible for me.  It'll get better just in time for the round of 16, though.  That's what's important at this point.

• Like 1

Next year our back four will be:

Clyne

Matip

Gomez

Scouse Kafu

.@jon_flan93 has made six interceptions so far tonight. More than any other player on the pitch... pic.twitter.com/dWH7o8L83g

Looks good to me. Sell Balotelli and Benteke to China, possibly Hendo to Spain. Add Grujic and El Ghazi to the midfield...I'm down.

Gotta keep the sheet clean now.

Edited by Long n Left