Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Allen for Toure, move Can up to 10.  Just like always.

Best players aren't always the best leaders brother

Agreed. But he's the only one on the team that wants the ball, he never backs down, the situation is never too big for him, he doesn't get intimidated by the situation and he loves Liverpool. I think he is the perfect captain for this team.

why did it seem like Lovern was marking Skrtle for most of the game?

Still can't believe NOBODY was picking up Benteke. Not like he's their most dangerous player like. Even if Skrtel gets dragged over someone else should drop in.

Rodgers biggest downfall. He hasn't a ****ing clue how to set up and organise a side defensively.

Hail.

• Like 1

Balo is on the pitch warming up.

why did it seem like Lovern was marking Skrtle for most of the game?

Cause again, you only saw part of the play.

You totally missed where Skrtel was covering for Can - who was caught up the pitch.

Are you wearing your Agger kit again, jo? :lol:

Best players aren't always the best leaders brother

PS...I really hope Countinho isn't the Reds best player after the transfer window. I lover our #10 but Liverpool needs more (reliable) talent up top, in the middle and in the back...oh and in the net

• Like 1

Balo is on the pitch warming up.

Cause again, you only saw part of the play.

You totally missed where Skrtel was covering for Can - who was caught up the pitch.

Are you wearing your Agger kit again, jo? :lol:

I don't think you understood my point. Lovern looks like a scared kid afraid to leave Skrt's side. I have no problem with the way Skrtel is playing. I just don't understand what Lovern is doing. He's sort of marking space, but the only man he seems to be close enough to mark is Skrtel. Besides, you know I'm more of a Sakho man...

He's still at Villa for a reason.

As he will be next year.

Hail.

I'd be fairly confident he'll be on the move.

Either way, he's making that Liverpool midfield look pretty ordinary. Bossing the game and quite clearly too good for the level he's playing at. 

Real sad to see but as the months roll on, it becomes more and more apparent Gerrards done at this level.

Still gonna' be a massive void that will hit hard next year for all he brings to the dressing room. But on the pitch the MLS is about right.

I'd be fairly confident he'll be on the move.

Either way, he's making that Liverpool midfield look pretty ordinary. Bossing the game and quite clearly too good for the level he's playing at.

We have a midfield?

When did this happen? I see important, quality midfielders playing at right centre half and right inside forward. But not seeing anyone actually IN midfield.

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

We have a midfield?

When did this happen? I see important, quality midfielders playing at right centre half and right inside forward. But not seeing anyone actually IN midfield.

Hail.

You're right there.

All I know is if I'm starting a football team today. I'm taking Delph over Henderson 10 times out of 10. If he's playing for a bigger club than Villa he's being praised as the saviour of English football by the media. 

No idea what you have against signing the guy. He's that good. 

Edited by Morrison J