Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Twitter backgrounds......

Thanks Who...

Soup, sorry I read your post wrong. I used a simple brush. I believe the brush is the the set called "assorted brushes."

Glad everyone is enjoying...

....more to come

OK other than the color what am io missing with the helmet? Im looking at my skins helmet on my shelf and the wall only dif i see is the colors gone

OK other than the color what am io missing with the helmet? Im looking at my skins helmet on my shelf and the wall only dif i see is the colors gone

I believe they are talking about the shine from the lights on his helmet. I added the glimer around the lights. If that isn't what they are talking about then I have no idea either. ;)

• 4 weeks later...
new-skins-wall-1280x800.png

Ok, so this is my first wall in a long time. So be gentle on me. ;)

It's a great wall and I've been using it ever since you posted it, too bad it's dated now. While the player walls always look great, I prefer ones like this that support the whole team.

Ok, so now I'm back. Computer fixed. All it was was the video card. A bad video card. I'm glad that nothing had to be erased. But, now I might be down for just one more day as I am going to be upgrading to Snow Leopard, the OS for Macs if you aren't familiar. I'm sure that will only take a little while to install, probably an hour or so. I do have some new stuff to post. Just to get you excited I will list what I have.

New Landry Wall

Orakpo Sig

Landry Sig

Steve Smith Sig (grew up in NC so the Panthers are my second fav team)

I will finally get to post my Florida State Wall (I've been trying to do this for oooooooh, 8 weeks now)

I'm working on Madden 11 cover and NCAA 11 cover

Just a little tease for you guys, there might even be more....

So, I realized I uploaded the wrong version of the FSU schedule wall and I will have to post it later. I think I might just wait until after the Thursday night game against NC State so I can update the score.

I am also working on a series of walls that are college players. Right now I am working on LaMichael James. Other that I will work on are.....well for some reason my mind is blank. Probably means I'm tired and my brain is fried. Anyway, I will post more as they come.

Enjoy

Archived