Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Twitter backgrounds......

Man, did I not post that one on here SOUP? I could have swore I already posted this one. I guess I didn't. I have a new one to congratulate DeAngelo Hall for his Pro Bowl MVP performance.

HALL-PROBOWL-WALL.png

A sig to go with the wall

hall-sig.png

I've also added a new DHMVP t-shirt in my store in a couple different colors. Be sure to check it out. Just click my sig below and it will direct you to my website. Then just click on the button to the right to go to my t-shirt shop.

ENJOY!!!

You are getting there Left. Keep practicing!!

:silly:

Sweet work, sir!

I love your sig Gibbs. That is really cool. Simple but straight to the point, "I love the Skins and Jersey." That is what you sig says...

---------- Post added February-8th-2011 at 07:18 PM ----------

I am going to be working on a Packers Super Bowl wall as well as some other things that might just get everyone going. Stay tuned...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a couple new walls that I will post on here. Give me a few minutes and I will have them up.

---------- Post added April-7th-2011 at 12:48 PM ----------

arizona-football-wall-2.png

basketball-wall-2.png

These are a couple walls I made for my nephew. He decided he is going to Arizona this fall. I thought I would make him something for his computer before he goes.

I hear you on that one. I only have time recently because I was laid off but I still don't have a lot of time. I have two new ones I made last night. I will post them up here either today or tomorrow. There are still some little details I need to work out but they will be on here soon.

---------- Post added April-12th-2011 at 09:47 AM ----------

I am working on a draft pick wall set. I have two of them made already and I'm going to share them with you now.

Ryan Williams

ryan-williams-wall.png

Casey Matthews

casey-matthews-wall.png

You are right SOUP, it would look badass as a twitter background. I wonder if he has one. Maybe I could try to get in touch with him and see if he would like to use it as his background. :pfft:

---------- Post added April-12th-2011 at 06:15 PM ----------

How cool is it that other than the ES threads in the graphic section mine is the only one to withstand time.........

You are right SOUP, it would look badass as a twitter background. I wonder if he has one. Maybe I could try to get in touch with him and see if he would like to use it as his background. :pfft:

---------- Post added April-12th-2011 at 06:15 PM ----------

How cool is it that other than the ES threads in the graphic section mine is the only one to withstand time.........

You should send him a tweet, I've seen a lot of people send backgrounds to players.

Yeah, this whole site has gone cold. Not a lot of people are on. I guess its the lockout

Yeah, I'm sure it is because of the lockout. Even watching NFL Network has become boring. There is nothing for them to talk about except the draft and how many times can you break down and analyze someone's 40 time. This lockout thing is suck BS. END THIS LOCKOUT NOW, PLEASE!!!!

Are you on twitter? I've never used it before.

Archived