Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Twitter backgrounds......

Geez man, you are ridiculous!!! Those walls are so simplistic and yet really do a great job of filling the whole page. I haven't posted anything in a while, but I think I may have to get back to work... thanks LCSF for the re-inspiration and keep doing what you do, you're amazing!! And if you don't mind me asking, I would love that Laron Landry "flex" render as well. I've been trying to find a good pic of him FOREVER!!!

Also, how did you get that shiny effect on the 'skins logo for the landry wall??

Thanks,

die.hard

edit:here's the wall I just finished... just a cool little idea I had.... let me know what you guys think

redskinswall.png

:applause:

These are all sick... Love the landry!!

Thanks man. When I was making the Landry wall I kept going back to it trying to add more but the more I put in there the worse it looked. It is such a simple wall and yet it might be one of the best I've done. I would have to say it is my 2nd favorite behind my black & white Sean Taylor wall. Glad you enjoyed them.

yo left mind if i rock that Rak sig? I never used someone elses sig before but man I've just not made any in forever also any chance of that rak sig becoming a wallpaper id rock that in a minute!

Go for it RD. I'm glad you enjoy my work. I'm honored to be the first artist, besides yourself, to grace your signature. I first would like to thank.....:cry: just playin', but I do thank you for your kind words. Enjoy the signature.

Thank you die.hard, I'm honored that my art work can inspire you. I agree with you about the simplicity of the walls, especially the Landry one. Like I said before, when I added more to the wall it just didn't look right. The flow of it, even though the focus is the middle, it seems to fill the whole wall. I'm just glad everyone could enjoy them.

I've been working on more so be on the look out...

I like the Ingram wall Left, but my only advice would be to get rid of the A's over his hands.... just my suggestion though.

I didn't put the A's over his hands. Those are his gloves. I didn't do that. It is part of the Nike Pro Combat Uniforms for the NCAA. All the teams with the Pro Combat uniforms have gloves made with the team logo on them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I really like that McIntosh wall. You got some pretty cool shirts on your site, the "I'm On A Boat" one is my favorite. I wish you had it in 3 or 4X.

Ok, I can add it in that size. Just give me a couple of days and I will have it up. I'm glad you like the McIntosh wall. I wasn't sure how that one would do. I will add the larger sizes in my shirts, don't you worry.

Ok MikeSellers, I added that shirt in both 3XL and 4XL. I have also added more shirts. Be sure to go by and take a look. More are going to be added all the time. Be sure to check back in and see what is new.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got my Dirty 30 shirt!!!! I love it! Really heavy duty t-shirts. Nice print quality too. Very well done. I have a new Sean Taylor shirt on there for you guys to check out. That one will be on my next order. Don't forget to check out my store, adding shirts every week.

---------- Post added January-23rd-2011 at 09:52 PM ----------

Wishful Thinking...

NEWTON---MAEHL---SKINS-WALL.png

Archived