Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Rockville Charger

kevinklein

I just moved into a place in Rockville, and it turns out my neighbor has a beautiful burgundy and gold Charger with all sorts of Redskins adornment and embroidery in the interior.

Does anyone know anything about this car? Owner of it, are you an ExtremeSkins member? If so, I'll buy you a 6 pack and you can be my new best friend.

I'll try to take a pic or two and post.

I just moved into a place in Rockville, and it turns out my neighbor has a beautiful burgundy and gold Charger with all sorts of Redskins adornment and embroidery in the interior.

Does anyone know anything about this car? Owner of it, are you an ExtremeSkins member? If so, I'll buy you a 6 pack and you can be my new best friend.

I'll try to take a pic or two and post.

If it has Sean Taylor on the hood, I know him (not personally, but we've spoke a few times).

My buddy took that pic when we were at the Skins/pats game last preseason. I don't know if he talked to the owner or not, but i'll try and find out for you. IIRC, I think we followed this guy in, and we both parked over in the green section by the ES Tailgate.

EDIT: I just saw where CK posted about the guy showing up at the ES tailgates, so that definately sounds like that's where we were.

Why not just go walk over, knock on the door, and say hi?

That's what I would do.

Heck I would do that if she/he had one dolled up in Cowboys colors and stickers. It's always fun to watch skins/boys game with the other side present.

I fully intend to. Amidst a busy move, however, I was enamored with this car. ExtremeSkins, being the hub for rapid information that it is, was a no-brainer quick fix.

Archived