Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Good hotel in Northern Virginia?

Slateman

So, next year I will be getting married. And we decided to have the wedding on a Friday afternoon/evening.

My plan is to fly far away for the honeymoon. Already have places in mind and booked. However, I have a feeling that the wedding (and all the planning that leads up to it) will be rather stressful for both of us.

What I'd like to do is book a really nice hotel for us to spend Friday, Saturday, and possibly Sunday night in before we fly out.

Ideally, I'd like it to have a spa. I have a feeling we will both be wanting massages at the end of all this.

Any suggestions?

Lansdowne Resort has a spa. It's not too far from Dulles. They offer a paid shuttle or you could take a cab for about $30-40.

Another option, and much, much closer to Dulles, could be the Marriott Worldgate/Dulles Suites. While I don't think they have a spa they are right next to the Worldgate Center which does have a day spa which is usually better than a hotel offering anyway.

Lansdowne Resort has a spa. It's not too far from Dulles. They offer a paid shuttle or you could take a cab for about $30-40.

Another option, and much, much closer to Dulles, could be the Marriott Worldgate/Dulles Suites. While I don't think they have a spa they are right next to the Worldgate Center which does have a day spa which is usually better than a hotel offering anyway.

I use to work for Lansdowne and I would recommend staying there as well. Its a good place to stay.

Archived