Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

USA Today: Without a Super Bowl, 'there is no tomorrow' for the Cowboys

tr1

McNabb is not going to have revenge on his mind. He is not the simpleton on the street making 7 50 an hour with only revenge on his mind. THe guy is a pro, he got beat and he got beat legitely, he didnt go after the refs, he didnt cry and he thought his team was going to stand behind him, which they didnt.

Hes on a new team, hes not 6 years old, hes not looking for revenge, hes looking to help his new team and thats it.

So that doesnt float, come on, you think he's sitting in his house caring that he lost to the Cowboys, he's beating us so many times it doesnt affect him like that.

Not just revenge, but a loss in the playoffs to a team, I would think he would want some payback.

I can guarantee you that Michael Jordan wanted revenge after losing to the Pistons in the playoffs, even though he had beaten them a lot.

I'm not saying it's the only thing that's motivating him, but, just like payback against the Eagles, McNabb wants to pay back the Cowboys for last year's three losses.

Not just revenge, but a loss in the playoffs to a team, I would think he would want some payback.

I can guarantee you that Michael Jordan wanted revenge after losing to the Pistons in the playoffs, even though he had beaten them a lot.

I'm not saying it's the only thing that's motivating him, but, just like payback against the Eagles, McNabb wants to pay back the Cowboys for last year's three losses.

I think he has bigger issues on his mind. Come on again, hes not 10, no one stole his gf or his ice cream. Im sure he'll drive the team and enjoy the hatred for the Cowboys, but hes not sitting on a sofa caring what the cowboys did.

Like i said, at the end of the day McNabb is a pro. He didnt cry to the media, he didnt make the excuses like a regular fan. You play what you got and you have to do the best you can.

He might have been figuring the Eagles werent going to get passed the vikings, no big deal there.

He'll get his shot at Dallas, twice again, hes not sweating any revenge. Hes tied up with the agent, and the new team, and the family, and spending lots of money. Hes not worried about last year, last year took care of last year, im sure hes more worried about week 2 just as much as week 1. Even tho he'll start 0-1. :D

once again redefining, but i dont expect you to keep up and ill be proud to point out any little fact you might forget, unless you keep everything you ever think of on these cell phones and ipads and what have you. you know, does the thinking for you so you dont go and offend everyone else.

Please tell me what I am redefining? I just wanted you to know how great your posts have been (I added two of the gems below) and that I like those better than your homer posts that ignore what everyone else says to you.

I just wanted to make sure I pointed out the facts from wiki that you pointed out to us earlier. I don't need to keep it on a cell phone or an iPad, it's saved here in Extremeskins.com for forever :D

Yeah. Phillips keeps us out of the playoffs year in and year out. I dont know how he keeps the job with this team, according to TR1 our team is so bad, that Phillips has to be good to even eek out some wins with that roster. Or, the roster is so good Phillips cant help but win. I dont know which way it swings, but the guy sucks since we havent gotten to the playoffs under him.

http://extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=326435&page=4

Post # 136

I personally thougth we were 5-8, but for some reason wiki is showing 13. Im not a big wiki fan, but most people use it. Still, its more than the skins.

And check our playoff concecutive record. Its a pretty good one too. You probably know it since you dont envy us or anything. Hate to see it. And yes, the rivalry is dead, the only other thing you guys do better than us is complain.

http://extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=326435&page=3

Post # 81

Well, I'm one fan that doesn't use 2 games against Dallass to define the success of my team. I'd go 14-2 losing to Dallass twice if it brought a Lombardi back to DC. In a lost season of 4-12, sure I'd like to beat Dallass twice, but when the team is 4-12, I just want wins, no matter who we are playing. To me, beating Dallass in a championship season is icing on the cake. It doesn't define my seasons.

I know Dallass fans will flame me for this, and it's true. But take away the 15 out 16 and the series as a whole has been very competitive. That would put the series at 44-38-2. I blame Norv for most, if not all of those losses. But, it is what it is and we are behind 59-39-2. Here's hoping we go on a 15 of 16 run to get the series back to a more competitive comparison.

once again redefining, but i dont expect you to keep up and ill be proud to point out any little fact you might forget, unless you keep everything you ever think of on these cell phones and ipads and what have you. you know, does the thinking for you so you dont go and offend everyone else.

Oh hey, I'd just like to pop in here again and remind you that no matter how much you work on your communication skills, typing, and spelling (if you ever do), you'll never be taken seriously after not knowing that your team won a playoff game last year. :ols:

And Tweed has the quotes to prove it.

You are a Wiki-fan, and unfortunately for you, you've been ousted out of that closet. Maybe you've noticed, every time you enter a thread, not only do none of your fellow Cowboys fans support you, but you actually hurt whatever argument they're making. :)

Oh hey, I'd just like to pop in here again and remind you that no matter how much you work on your communication skills, typing, and spelling (if you ever do), you'll never be taken seriously after not knowing that your team won a playoff game last year. :ols:

And Tweed has the quotes to prove it.

You are a Wiki-fan, and unfortunately for you, you've been ousted out of that closet. Maybe you've noticed, every time you enter a thread, not only do none of your fellow Cowboys fans support you, but you actually hurt whatever argument they're making. :)

im sitting around worried what you think of me oh noes, say it aint so. its just not worth arguing with you, you see Dallas you start hating. So it doesnt matter what you think, much to me, much in your life, much to the poeple who know you, much to anyone. your just not worth the time.

Well, I'm one fan that doesn't use 2 games against Dallass to define the success of my team. I'd go 14-2 losing to Dallass twice if it brought a Lombardi back to DC. In a lost season of 4-12, sure I'd like to beat Dallass twice, but when the team is 4-12, I just want wins, no matter who we are playing. To me, beating Dallass in a championship season is icing on the cake. It doesn't define my seasons.

I know Dallass fans will flame me for this, and it's true. But take away the 15 out 16 and the series as a whole has been very competitive. That would put the series at 44-38-2. I blame Norv for most, if not all of those losses. But, it is what it is and we are behind 59-39-2. Here's hoping we go on a 15 of 16 run to get the series back to a more competitive comparison.

I would agree with everything, but the whole Norv thing. I dont think it was just Norv, if that was the case he'd be sucking in San Diego. I think more went on than people know about and Norv took the heat. Marty couldnt win in skin land and yet did well in, well maybe SD is just a better place, i dont know, but I personally think it was a bit more than just Norv.

Maybe it was, but im willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, because he is a good coordinator and so far a decent HC. A better coordinator but you cant blame anyone for jumping into the big boys seat when giving the chance.

im sitting around worried what you think of me oh noes, say it aint so. its just not worth arguing with you, you see Dallas you start hating. So it doesnt matter what you think, much to me, much in your life, much to the poeple who know you, much to anyone. your just not worth the time.

well you obviously took the time out of your day to respond, so i guess he is worth arguing with. i have no idea what the rest of your post means.

and yes, i do hate dallas

See, that's where you're wrong. I DO hate Dallas, but not in an unreasonable way.

I can tell you that I think that Ware is the best rushing OLB in the league.

I can tell you that I think that Dez Bryant is going to rock the league if he gets enough touches in the Dallas offense.

I can tell you that I'm REALLY jealous you've got Ratliff to anchor that D.

See?

Its YOU that I think are a joke, and that's not unreasonable or irrational :)

But if it makes you feel better to pretend that when I bash your posts, I'm really just a Cowboys hater, feel free :ols:

See, that's where you're wrong. I DO hate Dallas, but not in an unreasonable way.

I can tell you that I think that Ware is the best rushing OLB in the league.

I can tell you that I think that Dez Bryant is going to rock the league if he gets enough touches in the Dallas offense.

I can tell you that I'm REALLY jealous you've got Ratliff to anchor that D.

See?

Its YOU that I think are a joke, and that's not unreasonable or irrational :)

But if it makes you feel better to pretend that when I bash your posts, I'm really just a Cowboys hater, feel free :ols:

a personal touch, how nice.:D

thats fine, i can respect that. just means we've done something to make you mad and I for one revel in that.

yeah, ya'll jacked my fight song back in the day and sold it back to us for a vote to get in the league ya dirty bum!:laugh:

and no i didn't wiki that, lol

Everyone gets that personal touch, don't feel too special. :)

Ewwwwwwwww;)

And Tweed has the quotes to prove it.:beavisnbutthead:

I would agree with everything, but the whole Norv thing. I dont think it was just Norv, if that was the case he'd be sucking in San Diego. I think more went on than people know about and Norv took the heat. Marty couldnt win in skin land and yet did well in, well maybe SD is just a better place, i dont know, but I personally think it was a bit more than just Norv.

Maybe it was, but im willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, because he is a good coordinator and so far a decent HC. A better coordinator but you cant blame anyone for jumping into the big boys seat when giving the chance.

Big falicy about Norv being a good head coach. He stunk with us, he stunk with the Raiders and he inhereted a 14-2 team from Marty. He pulled a Barry Switzer and is riding the coatails of what Marty put together. Kudos to him for not ruining the team. He was a "great" offensive coordinator. He's proven that in Dallass, Miami and SF. He's a marginal head coach.

Big falicy about Norv being a good head coach. He stunk with us, he stunk with the Raiders and he inhereted a 14-2 team from Marty. He pulled a Barry Switzer and is riding the coatails of what Marty put together. Kudos to him for not ruining the team. He was a "great" offensive coordinator. He's proven that in Dallass, Miami and SF. He's a marginal head coach.

I can buy that. Now heres another question, how has Norv been scouting for SD compared to the Skins?

I just want to see if SD has a better scout department and Norv is workign with that, or if hes personally picking these people and getting a better crop.

its not always just where you land and what you do, many many many many factors contribute, you understand?

You'll have to forgive DOS...he's read a Wiki post updated by Norv's wife.

:yawnee::bfd:

Some of you seem WAY too obsessed with what the media thinks of the Cowboys :rolleyes:

Obsessed? Hardly.

We enjoy how casual fans (puke fans) suck this stuff up...and, then try to convince others that its inevitable.

It's a pathetic fan base...very, very gullible.

Archived