Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

USA Today: Without a Super Bowl, 'there is no tomorrow' for the Cowboys

tr1

I can buy that. Now heres another question, how has Norv been scouting for SD compared to the Skins?

I just want to see if SD has a better scout department and Norv is workign with that, or if hes personally picking these people and getting a better crop.

its not always just where you land and what you do, many many many many factors contribute, you understand?

Here's a question: Do you follow the NFL at all?

Seriously.

That would be two words.

He's not too bright, or at least his posts don't convey it. I've learned that if you don't want him to quit debating, thus cutting off the potential for hilarity, you have to keep the kiddie gloves on for awhile :ols:

He's not too bright, or at least his posts don't convey it. I've learned that if you don't want him to quit debating, thus cutting off the potential for hilarity, you have to keep the kiddie gloves on for awhile :ols:

Thanks for the insider info. I'll keep that in mind when he wants to have another discussion.

With that beating Romo sits to pee took at the hands of the Vikings, you would know what turf on the helmet looks like...

All this talk from the Skins fans about the Vikings kind of makes me sad. And again, it's not like the Cowboys have accomplished more than the Redskins since the last Cowboys SB win.

I just want the Skins to really put together a respectable team again. It's good for the storied franchise that the Redskins are, it's good for the balance of the NFC East, and when both the Cowboys and Redskins are contenders in the same season, to me there is nothing more exciting time in football.

Watching the rise of the Eagles or the Giants in the last decade just didn't quite do it for me. I need the Skins to become enemy #1 again. Young Cowboys fans don't get just how nasty and awesome the Cowboys/Redskins rivalry was. No comparison. The Eagles or the Giants never got my blood to boil the way the Redskins do.

And that's not to diss the Redskins recent success against the Cowboys in recent years. The Redskins have had their fair share of wins. But when the Skins do win, I don't want the MSM to call it an upset or catching the Cowboys taking a nap. And no, I don't personally think of them as upsets. I just remember the days of Summerall and Madden talking about the NFC East showdown and everybody got jazzed up. It was a huge national deal and there was nothing bigger in sports.

Archived