Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bulk Jersey order

NoleSkin21

This might be a dumb question...but are they authentic?

No they are not authentic. But very good quality. This is for people who want to spend 35 to 40 instead of 150 for a stitched jersey. I've bought quite a few from him and have never been upset with any jersey I bought. Check out the caps jersey thread.

Better get back to 'em by PM.

While I personally can't argue the fact that retail NFL jerseys are ridiculously overpriced and the market is dire need for some honest competition, the problem is, NFL jerseys are trademarked. That means there are laws in place to keep counterfeit jerseys from being manufactured in this country, and those same laws prohibit the import of counterfeit jerseys.

Take a look at this: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/21/tim-tebow-counterfeit-jer_n_585667.html

That could be your package.

If that doesn't hit close enough to home, look at this: http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4183/is_20090615/ai_n31992050/

The rules of this site specifically state that a member is responsible for the content he posts. Personally, I would not want my username associated with this kind of thing. A simple google search followed by a couple subpoenas for an IP and an ISP, and the OP is busted - if not by the feds, then by an army of Reebok lawyers. There is at least one, maybe even two threads on this site from a member asking for advice on this same kind of issue. IIRC, it was Adidas lawyers who were going after a member who sold some Chinese jerseys on eBay. You really want that?

Seems hardly worth the risk. It doesn't matter that you're not profiting from it. What matters is that you're promoting the import of illegal merchandise into this country. And you're doing it in bulk.

It's one thing to purchase a single jersey from Beijing. But I think it's another to organize a bulk purchase - particularly on an NFL owned website. Therefore, after conferring with staff, we've decided it's probably best to close this thread and future threads like this which conspire to organize the bulk purchase and import of counterfeit NFL jerseys.

Please take your business to PMs where we can't see it - or better yet, take your business to another site.

Thank-you - and have a happy July 4th.

ES Staff

Archived