Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

prisonplanet.com: obama-can-shut-down-internet-for-4-months-under-new-emergency-powers.html

Thiebear

99% of what he says is delusional? Where did you get the 99% from? Did you just pull that out of your ass? Good video. It's nice to see someone fired up about a corrupt establishment. Too bad most people roll over and take it. But that's a nice hatchet job, taking an occasional rant and presenting it as the norm

This is a better representation of Alex's work

*The Obama Deception Movie*

Yes it is a good representation - because it is utter hogwash.

Jones manages to take a true fact, such as the fact that the repeal of the Glass-Steagal Act led to the mortgage crisis, and ties in about 300 strands of crazy made-up bullcrap, with a spoooooky musical score to keep the tension high.

I'm too lazy to go through that mess point by point, but here's someone with a lot more patience than me who did it. 30 detailed pages on how every single thing in that movie is false or is blatantly taken out of context.

http://conspiracyscience.com/articles/alex-jones/the-obama-deception/

Enjoy.

Jones manages to take a true fact, such as the fact that the repeal of the Glass-Steagal Act led to the mortgage crisis, and ties in about 300 strands of crazy made-up bullcrap, with a spoooooky musical score to keep the tension high.

I'm too lazy to go through that mess point by point, but here's someone with a lot more patience than me who did it. 30 detailed pages on how every single thing in that movie is false or is blatantly taken out of context.

Enjoy.

In other words you didn't watch it. How about watching something before you comment.

In other words you didn't watch it. How about watching something before you comment.

He actually didn't say that he didn't watch it just that he hadn't the time or energy to give you a thorough analysis. So, he provided an extensive one for consideration.

(Mind you, I haven't watched this guy. I don't know much about him at all to be honest)

I made that mistake with "Loose Change." Never again will I waste an hour and a half of my life watching something recommended by a conspiracy theorist.

Care to comment on the accuracy of the 30 pages of debunking in my link? Because the fact that a video is convincing to an ignorant viewer who does not further investigation is hardly proof of its truth.

After all, George Lucas has pretty much convincingly demonstrated the existence of Lightsabers.

He actually didn't say that he didn't watch it just that he hadn't the time or energy to give you a thorough analysis. So, he provided an extensive one for consideration.

(Mind you, I haven't watched this guy. I don't know much about him at all to be honest)

No, I didn't watch it. I read summaries, and that was enough.

Enjoy.

Went to the link. Pretty weak. Maybe you should read the link you use before using it for your argument.

War Paint may have a point then... judging off secondary sources and reviews can lead to a faulty understanding. Then again, you may be getting a very cogent and accurate depiction and analysis... Generally, I find the sky is falling types to be well... untrustworthy and based on what I'm reading in this thread, this website seems to fit within that paradigm, but who knows?

Edit: and Warpaint, I don't believe you've read the sum of that thirty page analysis in ten minutes either, so you are guilty of prejudging as well.

Yeah :ols:

Well, that's what happens when you try to shoot the messenger with a magic bullet made of thermite.

There's an alarmist quality to this... it probably is similar to the alarmist fears of the Patriot Act (and several of those were realized), but overall at least to me it does make sense for the government to have the ability to respond dramatically in case of cataclysimic emergency.

War Paint may have a point then... judging off secondary sources and reviews can lead to a faulty understanding. Then again, you may be getting a very cogent and accurate depiction and analysis... Generally, I find the sky is falling types to be well... untrustworthy and based on what I'm reading in this thread, this website seems to fit within that paradigm, but who knows?

Edit: and Warpaint, I don't believe you've read the sum of that thirty page analysis in ten minutes either, so you are guilty of prejudging as well.

I did read it. It was laughable. That's why I'm surprised he used that link. It basically pulls quotes from the movie, and the author just blogs with his own two cents using his own reasoning and opinions. It was silly.

You read thirty pages in nine minutes? I'm impressed.

Most of it was quotes from the movie that I was already familiar with. It would show a huge quote from the movie, (which I didn't have to read all the quotes in depth because I already saw the movie) followed by a brief opinion of the author.

Conspiracy Theorists Rule No. 10 (from 1905)...

We will have an income tax in the coming years.

HA! That's crazy conspiracy talk. It will never happen in the USA and you know it.

Ooops.

It's also a "conspiracy theory" to point out that Henry Kissinger writes state department memorandums saying that we need to depopulate third world countries for national security purposes by using war and creating famine.

Operation Northwoods doesn't exist, even though you can go online and pull it up on a Google search where it CLEARLY states that in 1962 the United States wanted to stage terror attacks to start a war with Cuba.

The CIA doesn't admit that they made fake Bin Laden videos along with fake Saddam videos before the military took over the project before the invasion of Iraq.

Prescott Bush (GWB's grand daddy) never did deals with Nazis

Here's a great idea for everyone. Instead of sitting there laughing at guys like Warpaint and I, why don't you do the research and find out it's all true? Like how David Rockefeller's family funded, armed, and supported Hitler and eugenics institutions? Or how all these banker overlords are almost ALWAYS behind funding every single dictator throughout the world since before World War 1? Or how the CIA has been caught shipping in heroine and cocaine into the US multiple times (this was primarily exposed in Iran Contra), all the while we're supposed to be fighting a war on drugs?

I don't expect anyone to believe it, because I realize how ridiculous it sounds. If you want to get serious about investigating this, feel free to PM me. I'm not perfect and I don't have all the answers (none of us do) but I'm willing to discuss this with anyone.

Archived