Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NY Times 5/18/10: Doctor Charged in N.F.L. Doping Case (Redskins Player Connected)

Hitman#21

If its not Moss I am going to feel like such a ****ing ass!!! Thats the first and last time I post something like that... Big mistake...

Definitely don't take that lesson away from this experience. Just explain where you got it when you post it originally, and the wildest speculation you could find would still be welcomed. It is ES, after all. Just cite your sources :D

If it is moss then this could explain why galloway,wade, williams and the young guy armstrong were added. Maybe they expect him to be suspened some games and they are preparing ahead of time?

Doubtful, if his name is just coming out now, and mainly only in rumors and speculation, how would our FO know about it? He wouldn't tell them.

"Hey boss, just so you know, I'm kind of a cheater, and my doctor just got busted. Just so you know." Idk, doesn't seem realistic.

Jeremy jarmon on Twitter just posted this DoubleJJ99 Crazy to think that one of the biggest faces of the league will be tied to Galea...injuries make all athletes desperate to return to normal

7 minutes ago

Yep, it's Brady if that other thread is to be believed. Sounds like a **** storm is brewing.

I didnt read the whole thing. Its funny that all this was posted months ago. If it all comes out as being true, the media is gonna act "shocked" haha

Yeah, the guy who posted that thread had someone from border patrol tell him some stuff apparently, and six months later its coming out in the media that some of its true...and so far that guy's friend dropped Brady's and Moss' name. I bookmarked that thread, because he said he was going to hang out with his friend now and would try to get some juicy stuff on later tonight. Ohh the drama. Where's that smiley?...

Edit: Here it is! :drama:

Yeah, the guy who posted that thread had someone from border patrol tell him some stuff apparently, and six months later its coming out in the media that some of its true...and so far that guy's friend dropped Brady's and Moss' name. I bookmarked that thread, because he said he was going to hang out with his friend now and would try to get some juicy stuff on later tonight.

He made that comment in Dec. 2009.

Archived