Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wearing Masks...a catharsis...you've been warned.

AsburySkinsFan

Can you give an example of this asf?

I think he means like when you try to put on like you think there are lots of smart, cool, and "together" people posting on ES because here you are a Redskins fan and a mod and a long-term member/leader of this community and feel that pressure to not let on what you really think but then the truth eats at you inside and you end up hurting stray cats.

:pfft:

Can you give an example of this asf?
I think he means like when you try to put on like you think there are lots of smart, cool, and "together" people posting on ES because here you are a Redskins fan and a mod and a long-term member/leader of this community and feel that pressure to not let on what you really think but then the truth eats at you inside and you end up hurting stray cats.

:pfft:

LOL, yeah that's kinda it. When I get pissed I feel I can't show it, when my wife and I are fighting about something I can't talk about it etc

There are a few ways to look at this-

The most compelling and best example of a man of faith I have known was Father Walsh... probably one of the finest human beings I've ever known. But he had an extremely quick temper and was very often not the one to take the high road. If he were in plain clothes you would never guess he was a priest.

It was his humanity that made him so compelling. He wore it on his sleeve. But despite everything, he was a man of God. His faith was an inspiration.

Now that's an argument for the faithful. Nothing is as big a turnoff to me as a holier than thou, I'm mr. perfect type, come listen to me preach. And I'm convinced that's a big reason why I've had trouble finding a church I care to attend on a regular basis.

Archived