Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Breaking news from SportsNite on ComCast at 6:30 PM......

TC4

Just heard this at the end of the Redskins Report on the 6:30 PM edition of SportsNite on ComCast.

They said that Spurrier says that QB Patrick Ramsey and most of the starters will play most of the 1st half Saturday night against the Patriots

Breaking news, 84% of all male redskin fans have confessed to wanting to bone Brittany Spears after seeing her in the Redskin skirt outfit.

And in a related report, in a recent survey it has been discovered that 16% of all male Redskin fans are gay.

Originally posted by Golgo-13

Breaking news, 84% of all male redskin fans have confessed to wanting to bone Brittany Spears after seeing her in the Redskin skirt outfit.

And in a related report, in a recent survey it has been discovered that 16% of all male Redskin fans are gay.

i think Britney in THAT outfit could seriously sway that 16%

I actually made a post several days ago saying that the next two weeks are going to be fun. The starters play the first half this week and will probably play almost three quarters next week. That is why they have the Giants vs. Jets the third preseason game. After that, it is wait until the season starts. Which by the way, I'm not in a hurry for. The faster the season gets here, the faster it will be over.

Does any amount of time seem to go faster than the football season?

Archived