Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where are my ESers at with the Haynesworth trade talk?

Quixote

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I honestly tried a search and looked back a bit and didn't see anything. If this is a duplicate, sincerest apologies. NNT me if you have to, I don't flood the forum with crap on a consistent basis though.

I just want to take a poll to see where my fellow 'Skins fans (et al.) think about the possibility of dumping Fat Al.

I'm for it. If he doesn't want to play within the scheme why would we force him? If he wants to be a baby send him a rib-bib and a bonnet with GTFO stitched onto it. The only thing that sucks is the hit we take but that's only because his contract is still dripping wet from the Snyderatto stink. Whats wrong with letting Danny boy feel the sting on this? He's over payed and underplayed. Not understating his abilities.... but there is no way he could generate the type of revenue by just showing up, whining, and/or flailing on the field from being gassed.

The new era that a majority of fans have been screaming for is finally here ladies and gents. Like or love it, the way business has been done seems to have taken a change (in my opinion). I still think its too early to hem and haw... I love the don't give a frick attitude that's developing

The thread above yours and below yours are both about the Haynesworth trade talk.

But i dont really care. Hes a great player that i want to stay but if hes a cancer to the team he needs to leave. Ill leave it up to Shanahan and support whatever decision he makes

It would be cool to see him on the edge in the new 3-4 but if he is going to be a distraction to the team then ship him out. I don't want him switching positions if hes going to be a sour puss about it and have suck. I think if we can make a few move we could find a true nose tackle in the draft.

we are trying to get rid of our biggest impact on D... maybe even the whole team.

haynesworth isnt a cancer as people say, just cuz he wants to do his own thing, shanny gets frazzled and tried to get rid of him... sounds like all the insecure tyrants out there, cutting all ties from people who may oppose them...

yeah I saw the other threads, but enlighten me on how to interject a poll into the thread when you're not the OP. (not trying to be a smart arse, can you do that??) also, you don't know where your thread is going to be (relative to other threads) when you weigh factors like new threads, new posts in other threads, and the time an individual looks at it.

merge away, plz.

He's a big fat huge load of talent. I'm not gonna deny that one ounce. But I'd rather have him here happy and contributing to the scheme. If his attitude and contract hinder the culture being established then I'm for offloading him. I just don't like the fact of him being a wang and pitching fits about the scheme. Nut up Al, play your game.

Archived