Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FOX: Psyche!!! (Snyder pic)

bubba9497

funny that peppers getting signed by the bears is not really big news. I think the media expected the redskins to sign peppers by 12:05am and bash them the entire day. Now that the bears have signed peppers I'm not seeing this huge media presence covering it.

funny that peppers getting signed by the bears is not really big news. I think the media expected the redskins to sign peppers by 12:05am and bash them the entire day. Now that the bears have signed peppers I'm not seeing this huge media presence covering it.

Who knows? Maybe the Chicago media is lambasting Da'Bears because of it. But that's a scary front, Urlacher, Briggs, and now Peppers...

The thing I'm most happy about is getting rid of the older, dead weight so those guys can be replaced with younger, fresher legs at certain positions. A ton of money was freed up yesterday so hopefully we can fill a bunch of holes between now and the draft.

The best part about all of this is that we have a legitimate GM making decisions rather than Danny & Vinny.

Archived