Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So Many Similarities Between the Wizards & Skins

method man

I don't think the Redskins will ever be in rebuilding mode.

I don't know where the OP got the idea that Kelly is lazy? I've only heard good things about his work ethic here.

I guess I was reaching a bit, but I was basing this off his failing the conditioning test his rookie year. I still maintain that he has a very limited upside. He reminds me too much of Reggie Williams

Nick Young = Malcolm Kelly

Two recently high picks who have some rare skills (Nick with his explosion and Kelly with his size) but will never amount to anything (Nick lacks BBall IQ and Kelly lacks explosion & both are lazy).

This one really made me laugh .... size is a skill? REALLY?????

i dont think you can compare the two teams.

but your comparison between gilbert and portis is a little off. they are both ppl who like to have fun (portis had his dress ups and gilbert is just gilbert) and some of you might not realize arenas work ethic. he blows portis away in that area. imo gil didnt do too much wrong bc no one was hurt and i dont think that he would have hurt anyone

i dont think you can compare the two teams.

but your comparison between gilbert and portis is a little off. they are both ppl who like to have fun (portis had his dress ups and gilbert is just gilbert) and some of you might not realize arenas work ethic. he blows portis away in that area. imo gil didnt do too much wrong bc no one was hurt and i dont think that he would have hurt anyone

Gilbert does work hard, but the bottom line is that Gil and Portis are the highest paid players on their respective team, yet don't bother bearing the responsibilities, such as being leaders, this status holds.

As of right now, the Redskins as a team are a combination of Kwame Brown, Pervis Ellison, and Calbert Cheney.

That is the only connection to the BULLETS that the Redskins correlate.

Now hopefully Shanahan can pull a Bruce Boudreau and turn this squad around like Bruce did with the Caps; with an emphasis on accountability and pride.

Archived