Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ladell Betts Sighting

philemon

Honestly, what was the point of this thread when nothign was said to him?

BTW...Was talking to this guy at Jacksons (where Haynesworth often hangs out). I won't say the entire story, but Big Al is a straight ass and has no love for the game. I lost full respect for that guy after the story I heard.

BTW...Was talking to this guy at Jacksons (where Haynesworth often hangs out). I won't say the entire story, but Big Al is a straight ass and has no love for the game. I lost full respect for that guy after the story I heard.

You can't do that! Thats not allowed! Now, you have to tell us the story

hahaha How can you question the point of this thread in your first sentence, but then make that outrageous claim with no explanation? What is the point of your post?

Man you're a tease......OUT WITH IT ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!

BTW...the guy at Jacksons is a liar. I heard this story about him once I won't say it but trust me he is a liar.

I'm not going to defend Haynesworth after seeing him fall out and hobble to the sideline all season, but it's hard to take that seriously when it's "This guy told me he heard a story from this other guy..." type of thing.

Need the guy's relationship to Haynesworth and story before it matters.

lol, you know what i mean. if his injury isnt healed up, hes done.
Blasphemy! All you fools will see that Ladell Betts will come back, stronger than ever, and FLOURISH in the Shanahan system! He will rush for 2000+ yards, come save our offense, and everyone will finally see that I'm not insane!!

/McD5 impression ;)

Blasphemy! All you fools will see that Ladell Betts will come back, stronger than ever, and FLOURISH in the Shanahan system! He will rush for 2000+ yards, come save our offense, and everyone will finally see that I'm not insane!!

I :doh:ed

/McD5 impression ;)

then :laugh:ed

Archived