Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ladell Betts Sighting

philemon

Honestly, what was the point of this thread when nothign was said to him?

BTW...Was talking to this guy at Jacksons (where Haynesworth often hangs out). I won't say the entire story, but Big Al is a straight ass and has no love for the game. I lost full respect for that guy after the story I heard.

I love when you guys play telephone on the message board. How about you meet the guy before you formulate your opinion on him.

BTW...the guy at Jacksons is a liar. I heard this story about him once I won't say it but trust me he is a liar.

I wasn't 100% sure I believed it either. Which is exactly why I didn't post the story. I did ask the bartender and manager if this was true. Both confirmed it, but I am still skeptical on how it all went down. A couple of people PM'ed me and I told them the story.

But since its a hearsay rumor....I didn't want to post the story and get random people responding saying BS.

As to the guy who said meet him before I judge him. FYI....I have met him at Jackson's twice and he is not a nice guy.

I'm not going to defend Haynesworth after seeing him fall out and hobble to the sideline all season, but it's hard to take that seriously when it's "This guy told me he heard a story from this other guy..." type of thing.

Need the guy's relationship to Haynesworth and story before it matters.

Don't blame you for not believing anything about the story (even though you don't know it).

Personally, I do not believe the entire thing, which is why I didn't post it. But after meeting him twice, I do believe there is some truth to it.

Don't blame you for not believing anything about the story (even though you don't know it).

Personally, I do not believe the entire thing, which is why I didn't post it. But after meeting him twice, I do believe there is some truth to it.

Someone already made a thread about it. 4 or 5 months ago. The thread went exactly as you would expect.

How did you know it was Ladell Betts? Did you recognize him because he was riding the bench on the plane as well?

Maybe because he wasn't throwing the entire team under the bus to anyone that would listen?

Or maybe because he wasn't on his knees, kissing Dan's butt?

:)

You can tell it's the off season. A thread like this goes to two pages.

Betts was walking fine. Just had a laptop bag with him so he was either going on a daytrip or checked his luggage for a longer stay someplace.

That's good to hear.

Two weeks ago, he said he is on track for a full recovery, six months ahead of schedule.

I would like to see a report on his progress, and on Colt's.

Maybe because he wasn't throwing the entire team under the bus to anyone that would listen?

Or maybe because he wasn't on his knees, kissing Dan's butt?

:)

Personally, even though Clinton Portis could bounce back under Shanahan, I have lost my willingness to continue to cheer on Portis. He quit on our team, which is not something I appreciate in a player that's on the Redskins.

;)

Link? :whoknows:

I don't have the link.

Here are the cliff notes, all alleged:

Al was drinking heavily. He supposedly got a little verbally rude with a waitress.

He walked out on his bar tab, roughly $100.

The bartenders followed him on foot to the next bar, and asked to be paid.

I don't have the link.

Al was drinking heavily. He supposedly got a little verbally rude with a waitress.

Nope! That was one of them. That one I was there for.

The one I am talking about is much worse and funny as hell.

Hey, it's hard to recognize Betts without seeing a football falling out of his hands.:silly:
:hysterical:
Blasphemy! All you fools will see that Ladell Betts will come back, stronger than ever, and FLOURISH in the Shanahan system! He will rush for 2000+ yards, come save our offense, and everyone will finally see that I'm not insane!!

/McD5 impression ;)

:ols::ols: I really needed this laugh today fellas.

:silly:I used to see him and usually a few other players (Cooley,Moss) at this local steakhouse in Ashburn. It's been awhile though, I remember seeing an article in Loudoun times of players hanging out in Ashburn ...saying things about "distractions"

I don't have the link.

Sounds like everybody I've ever met when they're stressed about something and go out and drink too much. I once paid a bar tab that wasn't mine cuz I was soo drunk...only I wasn't verbally abrasive to the waitress, kinda the other way around lol.

Archived