Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2010 Zone A Club Seats at HALF PRICE

Justice Hog

I remember seeing your jersey in the upper deck about 6 years ago. Don't you have a personalized "Justice Hog" Jersey?

Anyway, good luck with selling your albatross. I won't tell if you still use it as a business expense.

Yes, I do. Haven't been in those upper decks for a while though.

In round numbers...

It's around 10K between the 20s. (i.e. 301-303)

It's around 8K near the 10.(i.e. 304-305)

It's around 6K behind the goal line (i.e. 306, etc)

That is how they prices are listed at redskins.com

...holy price increase BatMan! Those endzone clubs were $995 each back in 1997 when JKC Stadium opened.......wow.....looks like they consolidated the pricing down to 3 groups.

Here's the pricing from 1997:

Zone A - Between the 20's - $1995 per seat

Zone B - 10-20 yard line - $1845 per seat

Zone C - Goal Line - 10 Yard line - $1695

Zone D - End zone Corners - $1395 (lots of these were empty at the first game in 1997)

Zone E - End zone - $995

Not sure if these included the tax or not.

Source - Brochure sent to STH and Wait list members in early 1996 (yes, 1996)

...holy price increase BatMan! Those endzone clubs were $995 each back in 1997 when JKC Stadium opened.......wow.....looks like they consolidated the pricing down to 3 groups.

Here's the pricing from 1997:

Zone A - Between the 20's - $1995 per seat

Zone B - 10-20 yard line - $1845 per seat

Zone C - Goal Line - 10 Yard line - $1695

Zone D - End zone Corners - $1395 (lots of these were empty at the first game in 1997)

Zone E - End zone - $995

Not sure if these included the tax or not.

Source - Brochure sent to STH and Wait list members in early 1996 (yes, 1996)

Yes, the 1997-2005 prices include all taxes.

The prices from 2006 to the present include no taxes, meaning there will be an additional charge tacked onto whatever prices you see listed on redskins.com. The tax on premium seats is $131.70 per seat per season.

So club seats for a season for two tix is 10k? That's 625 a ticket. That's like SB face value. Am I missing something?

They are basing the price on 10 games, including the two preseason games. Given that, it comes out to around $500 per game per seat.

Makes the approximately $150 per game per seat I was paying for 10 years in the club level seem like a bargain.

In round numbers...

It's around 10K between the 20s. (i.e. 301-303)

It's around 8K near the 10.(i.e. 304-305)

It's around 6K behind the goal line (i.e. 306, etc)

That is how they prices are listed at redskins.com

The Redskins also discounted these prices significantly last summer as the season approached. They called me in August and offered Zone A for $2450 per seat.

• 2 weeks later...
I'd like to point out that, unless something has changed for 2010, buying premium seats directly from the team is going to require a multi-year contract.

You're right. I think the minimum is now 3 years. Unfortunately for me, back in 2006, I got stuck with a darned 10-year contract which I would love to (but can't) get out of.

Now, I can only hope to possibly sell my tickets at 50% value to hopefully offset the money I have to put out for them.

Sucks.

You're right. I think the minimum is now 3 years. Unfortunately for me, back in 2006, I got stuck with a darned 10-year contract which I would love to (but can't) get out of.

Now, I can only hope to possibly sell my tickets at 50% value to hopefully offset the money I have to put out for them.

Sucks.

Just curious, why wouldn't you just go to the games?

Archived