Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dan Snyder posts question on Yahoo.

SkinnedAussie

It's a crank post on Yahoo....

I think folks don't like Dan cause he hasn't been sucessful, and because their jeolous of his money. Maybe not in that order.

Most of the negativity comes from the new talk radio venue which promotes negativity regardless of the issue. It puts ears against the speaker and sells add revenue. I don't think most of the negative things said about Dan are helpful. Dan needs to stay out of his own head, hire a guy he trusts and let him do his job.

Hopefuly Bruce Allen is the man. I'm pretty sure Spurriur is not.

It's a crank post on Yahoo....

I think folks don't like Dan cause he hasn't been sucessful, and because their jeolous of his money. Maybe not in that order.

Most of the negativity comes from the new talk radio venue which promotes negativity regardless of the issue.

You may want to consult the 3 winning seasons in 11 tries theory.

Posted lol

I'm the one who added the plug for ES ;)

You've been a member there since Oct 2006?

I keep getting banned as I can never seem to answer 'within the guidelines'. It's not my fault that those asking questions have an IQ lower than the score of a Cowboys playoff loss. I just try to answer in a way that they understand, but the mods tend to think otherwise.

You've been a member there since Oct 2006?

I keep getting banned as I can never seem to answer 'within the guidelines'. It's not my fault that those asking questions have an IQ lower than the score of a Cowboys playoff loss. I just try to answer in a way that they understand, but the mods tend to think otherwise.

I got banned for asking 'is there a humane way of clubbing baby seals' :(

http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ArsBtxQkFstw37IIFX8GQF9WxQt.;_ylv=3?show=P3uAI1TEaa

About me: Hello YA!

My name is Daniel Snyder proud owner of the Washington Redskins. I come here to get advice from the fans. I figured i can no longer figure this thing out myself so i need help from you.

My main goal is to bring a Superbowl to Washington and will not stop until it happens. I will spend any amount of money on who what ever i want.

I will sometimes give away upper level tickets for best answers. Be on the look out. (All games will be only against teams way under .500)

I got banned for asking 'is there a humane way of clubbing baby seals' :(

Haha, that was kind of epic. For some reason I remember the thread you started on there. I think it was because of how seriously some of those people took your questions.

You may want to consult the 3 winning seasons in 11 tries theory.

Yeah, as I said; Dan's not had sucess in his tenure as owner. Dan took over from Jack Kent Cooke likely the most sucessful franchise owner in professional sports. Won multiple NBA titles, multiple superbowls, the world series, I think he even won the Kentucky Derby.

Dan has tried very hard, every year to bring us a winner; but ultimately the franchise has continued to go down hill under his tenure. His concept of a professional sports team, what makes it work; is flawed.... I get that.

I still credit Dan for working hard at trying to improve the team and being emotionally involved.... I think he's changing his approach. Hopefully he'll figure it out.

I still think the sports talk radio folks are more critical than constructive; and critical about things that ultimately aren't really issues. Dan's not evil, he's not a bad owner. Dan's issue is something else. Rather than honestly and fairly assessing his tenure, they'd rather moan and roll their eyes. That's my point.

Archived