Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Remember when we thought we had a good defense?

Sean_Taylor_hero

The biggest liability has been our secondary and I blame that on Jerry Gray for all the talk I've heard about him being a great coach contiually I see mistakes being made by our DBs. Our DBs are mainly all healthy and have first round talent but this year they all don't look worth the money their paid and they flat out stink.

Yea Blache seems to be stubborn and his defense gets worse and worse over time. One thing you can't be in the NFL is stubborn, the league always changes and you have to adapt.

You have 3 games to play and coach for your job, if not with the Skins then somewhere else, and this is how you show up?

Lot of players and coaches don't deserve to be here next week let alone next year.

No it's not. Their Oline is extremely good and Eli benefits tremendously. Put him behind our Oline and he would suck.

Their OL isn't extremely good. They've been his with injuries too. A good defense should get around their OL. Haven't they only won 2 of the last 7 games? Other defenses figured out.

The only thing you're right about is the fact that Eli would suck behind our OL. Anybody would.

So do I.

What on earth happened, we can't stop anything. What's going on with our defense?

Greg Blache again has this defense in a passive mode, he should be the first coach fired whn the season ends. I don't care what the numbers say, his scheme isawful with these players. The next coach should be someone who will be aggressive on every down and challenge his players to make plays and cover the receivers.

I was at the game and the D was just horrendus. They ran the same 3 plays over and over and we made no adjustment. Theyd run off tackle left for 4-7 yards a carry and we never moved anyone into the flats to cover it. Had similar success when they moved it over to the right. Then Eli had ALL DAY on that hb screen shuffle pass that they kept burning us on. Again---We made 0 adjustments – it got restless pretty quickly. I’ve been to many games, but have never seen fans THIS angry before (most of what was said would be filtered)

This D is mediocre. It hasn't been good since 2007. And it's not just the yards. It's the turnovers. The Giants must have run 60+ plays on us tonight. But no turnovers from us. We are consistently at the bottom of the league in turnovers and defensive TDs. Also, we fold at the end of games.

Yeah, our offense sucked that is why the defense played so bad they were tired!

OOPs I forgot they got the ball first. Oops I forgot they ran 28 plays to our 3 I think in the first half.

total domination by there offense with a backup right tackle and after the first series and back up guard and we still could not stop them....

Archived