Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Need help with an obnoxious roomate

WVUforREDSKINS

Start doing things to make him really uncomfortable. For example:

-Let him catch you sleeping in his bed buck naked. Tell him you were drunk and thought it was your bed.

-Urinate into bottles or cups and leave them outside of his door.

-Start calling him a random name like "Hepfinger" or "Turtlesquirtz" and don't stop calling him that no matter how angry he gets.

-Keep referring to "the event that will change everything." Get your roomates to do it as well. Always speak in a hushed reverence when discussing said event. Never tell him what that event is.

-Let him catch you in his room taking pictures of his stuff while loudly humming the melody of "I Guess That's Why They Call It the Blues" by Elton John. Call him "honey" when he catches you doing it.

-Try to badly burn toast as often as possible.

-Substitute his Fosters for bad American beer like Pabst or Natty Light.

Start doing things to make him really uncomfortable. For example:

-Let him catch you sleeping in his bed buck naked. Tell him you were drunk and thought it was your bed.

-Urinate into bottles or cups and leave them outside of his door.

-Start calling him a random name like "Hepfinger" or "Turtlesquirtz" and don't stop calling him that no matter how angry he gets.

-Keep referring to "the event that will change everything." Get your roomates to do it as well. Always speak in a hushed reverence when discussing said event. Never tell him what that event is.

-Let him catch you in his room taking pictures of his stuff while loudly humming the melody of "I Guess That's Why They Call It the Blues" by Elton John. Call him "honey" when he catches you doing it.

-Try to badly burn toast as often as possible.

-Substitute his Fosters for bad American beer like Pabst or Natty Light.

Did you get these off of a web page...:hysterical:

One of the girls I live with was gonna fill up a white wine bottle with urine and let it sit in the fridge until he drank it.

P.S. I have yet to see a Fosters here. I think that is just the American image of Aus.

Did you get these off of a web page...:hysterical:

One of the girls I live with was gonna fill up a white wine bottle with urine and let it sit in the fridge until he drank it.

P.S. I have yet to see a Fosters here. I think that is just the American image of Aus.

Nope, those came purely out of my demented head.

Archived