Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Any entrepreneurs on here willing to be interviewed?

TheGoodBits

I'm taking a class on entrepreneurship and small business management right now, and one of my assignments was to interview 2 entrepreneurs and write a report comparing their businesses and strategy. I'm already interviewing my uncle for one of them, and the other person I was trying to get in touch with wasn't really being responsive.

So would someone be willing to let me interview you for my assignment? It would be fairly short, only 15 or so questions. We could do the interview in person (if you're local), over the phone, or even by email or PM on here, whatever you prefer. Any responses are appreciated!:)

Bump for the evening crowd. Any takers?

PM me the questions if I meet the definition of entrepreneur you're looking for. I've held executive and equity positions in several of small technology companies. And no, I have not got to the position where I could cash out ... yet.

PM me the questions if I meet the definition of entrepreneur you're looking for. I've held executive and equity positions in several of small technology companies. And no, I have not got to the position where I could cash out ... yet.

That sounds promising, I'll let you know by tomorrow. Thanks!:)

You could also try joining an appropriate group on LinkedIn and asking for feedback there ... such as this one.

http://www.linkedin.com/groups?about=&gid=2877&trk=anet_ug_grppro

Thanks for the link, I'll check that site out.

If ya can't get another pm me the questions...I'll entertain answering

a entrepreneur seems a bit too French to describe my blood ,sweat and tears though.

Will do twa. If I contact you I'll try to keep the french terms to a minimum.:silly:

Archived