Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moral Victory, literally

adamyesme1111

Nothing is gained from this, We want Cerrato out remember?? A win could = him staying.

Agreed. A win over an undefeated Saints would have all but cemented his tenure here. Although I want nothing but the best from the three 2nd rounders, their showing today may have also made his case better for staying on.

Few things anger me more in sports than some Pollyanna breaking out the "moral victory" diaper. It's called a loss! I will never understand how blowing a lead is anything to be encouraged about.

All this talk of improving our draft status is shortsighted. This team needs more than a few players to become a winning team. It's a process. I think we're playing better but we need to take the next step which is learning how to win. We've blown so many games this year because this team lacks the leadership and heart to finish strong.

Yes, I am still angry about today's game.

:logo:

Eventually, but not yet, we need to replace JC, too. The oline is playing great and giving him the time, but he still isn't winning games. It's one thing when he was getting punched around all day with inept playcalling. That's not the case now. He didn't get sacked at all today.

Thats what i keep telling people when they make these sorry excuses about protection. I doesn't matter if JC has protection or not, he is not going to win a meaningful game for you. His inflated stats and big yards between the 20's are one thing, but QB's make thier name when the game is on the line and he just doesnot have the stones to do it. Had we held on to these leads for the past three games we would be 6-6 EASILY!

moral victory my ass, we gave this game away.

Let me change that, we pretty much gave this season away. You couldn't ask for an easier schedule.

True that. We should have been 8-3 instead of the other way around if the players played to their full potential and really cared.

Pride is overly used word.:mad:

What bad calls? I watched the whole game and agreed with the refs on every call. They showed them over and over. Sellers fumbled, 41 was not down by contact, he did get stripped and the guy did score. Oh yeah and he did intercept that ball.

What was aggravating me was that guy saying, "there's another helmet to helmet hit by Landry." Over and over and over.

Archived