Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Greg Williams returning to Washington.

x96bryan10

I agree I still think he's the best candidate to coach this team especailly if he could get a top flight coordinator. But I think too many bridges have been burned though Allen Iverson is returning to Philadelphia so I suppose anything is possible

Even though this is off topic. AI did not burn any bridges in philly so that comment is irrelevant.

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/redskinsinsider/

"He used similar motivational tactics that veteran Redskins had seen years before, harping on young players, preaching conditioning and instilling a philosophy in his players that games hinge on turnovers.

Thus far, it's paid off. The Saints lead the league with seven touchdowns, four more than any other team. They have a league-best 22 interceptions -- 15 more than Washington -- and have forced 32 total turnovers, five more than any other team."

[Groan] But I always thought the "Bend, but don't Break (until the final minutes)" strategy produced the best defenses.

He wanted Saunders and Collins.

Vinny wanted to bet on Campbell and the WCO.

GW + Saunders + Collins = probable playoff appearance last season and likely

6-7 wins and being in the playoff hunt this season.

I am so glad that Snyder's self imposed importance to this team preceeds our winning football games.

I hate you DAN.

I am so glad that Snyder's self imposed importance to this team preceeds our winning football games.

I hate you DAN.

Great line. What confuses me on this one depending on what you read was it Snyder or Vinny who had issues with Gregg. If you buy into what Vinny said it was that Snyder and Gregg didn't have good chemistry. If you buy the media reports it was Danny was OK with him but Vinny had issues.

I recall Vinny denying it by saying that he went to Gregg's kids football games. But I don't see how that really is a defense of him having issues with Gregg. I also recall reading that Gregg wasn't a fan of Vinny's moves in the FO. Speculation stuff, so I guess we won't know. But a lot of smoke to the fire.

I recall Vinny denying it by saying that he went to Gregg's kids football games. But I don't see how that really is a defense of him having issues with Gregg. I also recall reading that Gregg wasn't a fan of Vinny's moves in the FO. Speculation stuff, so I guess we won't know. But a lot of smoke to the fire.

Vinny has a job cause he is the only guy willing to be the "front" for Dan Snyder actual GM'ing of this franchise. Snyder didn't like Greg from what I heard and didn't think "HE COULD WORK WITH HIM".

I mean what does the little midget actually think he does for this football team other than cut checks. The guy has to be involved in our F/O to feel important so we lose out on coaches who could be helping us all so we can hire a culture of Dan Snyder "kiss asses".

I am sure Vinny and Greg don't have problems, Snyder is and will always be the problem with this team.

Archived