Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jersey101.com $38 Authentics?

EvoSkins

Who cares though if they are not "official?". I bought a knock-off authentic jersey and it is a high quality jersey. There are a few differences like the 75th Anny patch is next exactly where it is on the official one, but other than that no one will really be able to tell.

Well, the OP asked if they were real or knockoffs. Honestly, I care. I could'nt care less what everyone else buys or wears, but I would much rather mine be official.

My buddy got a Cal Ripken jersey from that site. Its a knockoff but it still looks really good and was a great deal. I don't know if I'd trust the football jerseys, though. They look pretty fake.

The 1993 black jersey doesn't look bad, but the 2001 retirement jersey looks horrifically bad.

That Adam Jones jersey is looking pretty nice

http://www.jersey101.com/en/product_details.asp?proid=5596

The O on the script is a little small and tilted a little too forward. The sleeve is supposed to have black trim like that, but with an orange stripe as well. The stitching and patch aren't that great, but passable if you're not examining it closely.

The jersey itself looks like a pre-2009 replica (no undersleeve patches) that the company stitched everything onto.

It's pretty good for the money. I think the legit majestic replicas for 2009 stepped up in quality, but they're like a hundred bucks!

The O on the script is a little small and tilted a little too forward. The sleeve is supposed to have black trim like that, but with an orange stripe as well. The stitching and patch aren't that great, but passable if you're not examining it closely.

The jersey itself looks like a pre-2009 replica (no undersleeve patches) that the company stitched everything onto.

It's pretty good for the money. I think the legit majestic replicas for 2009 stepped up in quality, but they're like a hundred bucks!

Yeah man. The price is right and it looks fairly decent. I don't think people at Camden Yards are gonna hate on your jersey for missing a small stripe.

BTW The Cal jersey that my buddy got was the HOF one, not the retirement one...Its pretty legit considering its only a little bit more expensive than a jersey t-shirt.

Archived