Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Attention Blade/Diehard Training Camp!

Stomper90

Hey kiddos-- Just got back from the 9:00 AM festivities! It was awesome! I got some great pics... Do you have anywhere for me to post them? I got rid of my server and have no where to put them. I have about 19.

Highlight of the day-- Talking to Ramsy for a few minutes and him taking a picture with me. The guy is awesome and he wants to kill the Cowboys which etched my love for him right into my heart.

Rob Johnson is simply horrible. I hated him before and today nothing changed my mind. The man can not make a decision. He would always forget the long ball and throw underneath.

Lav Coles is a beast-- The man is lightning quick and we are going to get our moneys worth.

Trung took a SICK hit on the sideline today and got right up. The defensive guys were all giving big 'ups' to David Terrell while the offensive guys got in their face showing what a warrior Trung was for getting right up. It was good seeing some playful rivalry.

Getting into the practice area was EASY... It was so great it was free and the food wasn't priced highly.

All and all a great morning. Lavar looked quick, he was running the special teams it looked like. Lots of hard hitting action today.

Gardner looked like the #3 receiver most of the day and did not get as many touches as TJ and Lav.

Take it easy guys

Mike

Originally posted by Stomper90

Trung took a SICK hit on the sideline today and got right up. The defensive guys were all giving big 'ups' to David Terrell while the offensive guys got in their face showing what a warrior Trung was for getting right up. It was good seeing some playful rivalry.

I think the question that's burning in all of our minds regarding this big hit is, did Trung hang on to the ball?

Thanks for the update, homeboy.

:cheers:

Originally posted by RabidFan

Hey Stomper, are they selling beer daily along with food....or maybe just on fan appreciation day?

No alcohol is allowed for visitors on premise. I do not know what is allowed inside the actual complex for administrators/players. That was the last thing I had on my mind at 9 AM! :) Though the poeple in front of us roled in with coolers and had to go back to their cars.

All FOOD IS PERMITTED.

Originally posted by poidog22

I think the question that's burning in all of our minds regarding this big hit is, did Trung hang on to the ball?

Thanks for the update, homeboy.

:cheers:

Dude--- Trung didn't fumble once today. He looked AMAZING. One of the backs had 2 fumbles. Trung is ripped, roaring, and ready to go. I really think he is going to surprise you folks.

He blasted through our secondary for a few break aways also!

Stomper,

Nice report, thanks for the info :cheers:

You can upload the pics directly on a post.... look at the bottom of the screen on the reply/new post window. Let me know if you have any problems, and you can always email them to me for posting.

LOL! I know you guys are excited.. Diehard has them in email. They are 624 KBs a picture and it says the Forum doesn't handle them.

By the way our D was looking great. Lavar was pushing people over left and right in the drills that were not supposed to be contact.

Smoot had an INT as did Greer (I think it was him.. It sure wasn't Champ)...

As for the DLine that everyone trashes, Haley was looking motivated and had his game face on IN PRACTICE. They were putting on GREAT pressure and the DLine made Ramsy scatter around a bunch. But much to my amazement, Ramsy he was able to connect on most of his scrambles.

I think it may have been Bauman... Sorry for the mixup on Greer.

Okay the pictures CAN NOT BE HANDLED DIEHARDS EMAIL. I got a return reply.

>A message you submitted for delivery to one or more Internet destinations

could not be sent because the total size exceeded the maximum allowed by

the AOL Internet gateways.

Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 15:22:41 EDT

Subj: here are my pics man

Recip: <dh@extremeskins.com><<

> Glad to know that Trung can take a hit or two without giving up the rock! Definitely should quell some concerns<<

You should have seen the hit.. It was absolutley sick! It reminded me of the Lavar hit on Aikman from that Monday Night Football game a few years back-- The hit before the flip was hard!!

Archived