Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ExtremeSkins Fantasy Hockey League? DRAFT FINISHED! Season starts Monday!

skinsfan07

Who would be interested if I started a ES FF Hockey league?

I know it's late but it is mad fun and the hockey season is long so being a little late isn't an issue considering how the scoring of an hockey FF game can fluctuate throughout the week. It would be an autopick draft which is cool b/c you have to go deep with your scouting of players, and especially being a little bit into the season, you have a good idea of who's hot and who's not. So an autopick draft would be nice (just rank players, and the draft is automatically conducted and results are posted the next day)

It'd be an 8 team league so only real active guys join and the competition is stiffer.

Who's in???? BTW if more than 8 wanna join, I can also set it to 12, 16, or 20.

1) SF07

2) Maxito

3) team name: Kicksave (idk who that is)

4) Smoreese

5) Herrmag

6) Captain Chaos

7) TheCool47

8) oxinthebox

Here's the League id and url

id: 343290

url: http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey/343290

password: 12345

I would love to play, always wanted to do a hockey league. Can we do a live draft, that would be much more fun and i can pick tons of Caps.

Sorry Live drafts ended Nov 6th.

However, we could do an offline draft in which we all draft our players say in this thread, and I enter them in after we finish the draft.

Any opinions on that?

i'd play, but i'm already in two hockey leagues. We should start this earlier next year and get an officialy ES Hockey league going.

I'm already in 2 hockey leagues also. And am in 5 football leagues.

You should just join. Next year we def need to start one at the beginning of the season, but this one is just an autodraft anyways so you could join and wouldn't have to put much work into it. we only need 4 more people.

I'm already in 2 hockey leagues also. And am in 5 football leagues.

You should just join. Next year we def need to start one at the beginning of the season, but this one is just an autodraft anyways so you could join and wouldn't have to put much work into it. we only need 4 more people.

i'd love to, i really would. But i have a wife, a two year old, a job that doesn't stop, 2 hockey leagues, and 3 football leagues. Between fantasy sports i already play and stuff that actually matters, my time is pretty thin.

appreciate the invite though. i just can't put enough time and attention into another fantasy league.

i'd love to, i really would. But i have a wife, a two year old, a job that doesn't stop, 2 hockey leagues, and 3 football leagues. Between fantasy sports i already play and stuff that actually matters, my time is pretty thin.

appreciate the invite though. i just can't put enough time and attention into another fantasy league.

Understood. Next year we'll start one earlier.

only 3 spots left!!!!!!!!!

My knowledge on hockey ain't what it used to be in the 90s. These days the only hockey games I follow are caps games (I watch a lot of em though) while not watching other games. However, I've wanted some excuse like this to come along to try to get my interest back in other players and teams in the NHL. I'll say this already and be upfront. I obviously am not expecting to win anything at all, I'm trying to rekindle my interest with the sport. So yeah, you can count me in.

YESSSSSSSSSSSS

I'll give ya'll a day to set up and rank ya players and set the auto draft to ready tomorrow afternoon so that we can start the season on Monday.

So tomorrow between 1-5, I'll set the draft status to ready and the auto draft will take place hopefully before Monday.

Archived