Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESers' Excellent Adventure

localskinsfan

I got my hands on those "on field passes" for the preseason game against Pittsburgh... unfortunately it was pouring down rain and my wife was in the middle of having an emergency appendectomy while I was in MD!!!

I can't imagine how awesome it would have been to be there yesterday. London Fletcher stopped to take a picture with me in the rain while he was running back in the locker room before the game, total class act!

btw, those sendoffs are awesome and I would totally go if I didnt live in St Louis!

I wish I lived closer to Redskins Park. I would go to the Send Offs and Welcome homes, but it is a little far for me toe be driving an hour each way all the time.

Man go drive the hour!!!! Hell I drive an hour to get to work, but cant exactly make it do D.C. from Ca. for a Send off/Welcome Home...

Huly, awesome pics! Looks like you had a great time. I like the replay booth pics but I am partial to the "Sendoff Crew" shot from the seats.

can you spot 3 more ES'ers in that pic?!? ;)

skinsno1, skinfan1311, and myself are in the pic, well atleast parts of our heads are.

^^answer is here^^

Archived