Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which part of Dan Snyder's ownership disappoints you the most?

redskin_fan

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I voted "general management".

Its one thing to suck. Its another thing to suck without class. But the ultimate is to suck with no class, and also have too much hubris to learn from your mistakes.

Learning to not make the same mistake twice is something your parents should teach you as a child. Its about looking at your self, and assuming responsibility. A balanced person can say: "hey, I messed that one up, lets get it right next time". Our inability to learn from mistakes is what burns me the most. Admitting there's a problem is the first step, and we're not even there yet.

Voted for option 3. But there is one condition that Dan Snyder will have to come to grips with. Snyder will have to step back and let REAL football personnel make decisions for the team. The problem will be Snyders ego will always over ride common sense, plus if Snyder steps back out of the lime light he will become a man in the shadows and a non factor and as Skins fans we all know Snyders ego would not handle this scenario. I'm in favor of Dan creating a new franchise in L.A and leave the Redskins franchise to someone else. Dan Snyder is always voicing he is a Skins fan from get go, well Dan, Lead , Follow, or get the Hell out of the way. Hail:logo:

So you believe the man won't or will never change? How do you know for sure? Can you read minds? Are you a physic and work for Miss Cleo? How do you know so much of exactly what happened in all of these incidents? Do you talk to Cerrato and Snyder on a regualr basis? Were you there for every one of these incidents and had first hand account of them? The answer to all of them is NO. QUOTE]

I'm going to change my name to "Miss Cleo" because I boldy predict that as long as Snyder is the owner of this team we are destined for another decade of losing football.

What I am highlighting is that Snyder's ownership is flawed in several key areas and none of that is going to change as long as Dan Snyder owns the team.

So you believe the man won't or will never change? How do you know for sure? Can you read minds? Are you a physic and work for Miss Cleo? How do you know so much of exactly what happened in all of these incidents? Do you talk to Cerrato and Snyder on a regualr basis? Were you there for every one of these incidents and had first hand account of them? The answer to all of them is NO. .

I'm going to change my name to "Miss Cleo" because I boldy predict that as long as Snyder is the owner of this team we are destined for another decade of losing football.

What I am highlighting is that Snyder's ownership is flawed in several key areas and none of that is going to change as long as Dan Snyder owns the team.

This statement is illogical.

There is only one key area it is flawed as far as team building is concerned. A GM could change that flaw.

What other flaws affect team performance?

Archived