Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thomas Claims Starting Spot from Kelly

SIXX99

Why the F can't we use both?

How many other teams in the league ONLY use 2-3 WR a game at all?

Maybe our offense wouldn't be so freaking terrible if we EVER ran a 4 WR or 5 WR set? Shotgun? No huddle? Stretch the D a bit???

I'm tired of the excuses that they're not ready, we can't protect Jason, blah blah blah.

We can't get any worse than we already are. TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT. We need to see if we are going to be able to use these guys in future years.

I don't think Shem is gonna be able to help them, I think they just don't get open.

What makes anyone think a guy who has been out of football for YEARS and calling bingo the weekend before he got the call will fix anything? Especially when you consider the last team he did call the plays for was Marty Morningwhig's roadkilled Lions.

Farther more, we've seen this type of thing attempted in Oakland with Art Shell. That didn't go so well did it? :doh:

People keep asking why these guys don't contribute. THEY ALL STINK.

There is a reason they fell to the second round. Teams don't pass up elite 6 '4 , 6'2 4-3 speed, and 6'5 tight ends who played at USC in the first round.

All 3 of these guys went to big schools and stll did not get drafted in round 1.

A REAL GM finds sleepers in the middle rounds. Not bust from big schools.

See, I still think that Sherm is gonna be doing Hixon's job. Maybe not yet, but when he sees that they can't run a slant or a fade route, I can see him getting more active in practice and saying WTF are you teaching them.

+1

Hixon doesn't know the WCO and imo he hasn't done a good job as WR coach even before the young fellas struggled.

Archived