Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If Jeff Fisher is available next season, would Snyder give him a look?

#98QBKiller

i think that fisher would be an amazing hire as long as we didnt give him authority over personnel decisions, although he did kind of nail that vince young pick seeing as how he didnt want him. he is a good coach and motivator and i think that he would be just what big al would need to keep his head straight. not only that but i think that he would be the kind of coach that would tell vinny or snyder to get out of his office if they tried to pull any of the crap that they are with zorn.

Gregg has more a chance of going to the Super Bowl this year with the Saints than he ever would have had in Washington with Dan and Vinny running the show

Duh!! Gregg Williams went to a team that already had a high powered offense all he had to do was get the weakest part of the team to be average and for now they are better than that.

But he wasn't exactly a genius last year was he??

I think the OPs overall premise is flawed.

It will soon become apparent to Snyder that he won't be able to be so choosy when it comes to picking a head coach.

Getting rid of Vinny would be a good start to attracting a coach of any merit.

BTW, can we stop with all the Gregg Williams talk? Nobody ELSE in the league wants him for a head coach either. I wonder why? It must be because Dan is stupid.

~Bang

I think the OPs overall premise is flawed.

It will soon become apparent to Snyder that he won't be able to be so choosy when it comes to picking a head coach.

Getting rid of Vinny would be a good start to attracting a coach of any merit.

BTW, can we stop with all the Gregg Williams talk? Nobody ELSE in the league wants him for a head coach either. I wonder why? It must be because Dan is stupid.

~Bang

People will contiue to romanticize that notion, Bang. People need to realize some are destined to stay coordinators not head coaches as the Chargers are seeing with Norv Turner.

If Gregg Williams has the sense and his ego in check, he'll realise that too and don't screw up his current situation.

People will contiue to romanticize that notion, Bang. People need to realize some are destined to stay coordinators not head coaches as the Chargers are seeing with Norv Turner.

If Gregg Williams has the sense and his ego in check, he'll realise that too and don't screw up his current situation.

You couldn't be more right. If you look around the NFL, some of the best coordinators IMO are the ones that were as fired as a HC and then went back to coordinator with something to prove. Theres...

Cam Cameron, fired as HC in Miami, now the most underrated OC in the league doing amazing things with Baltimore.

Mike Nolan, fired as HC in San Fran, has Denvers defense ranked #1 despite hardly any talent.

Don Capers, fired as HC (can't remember where), has Green Bay's defense looking the best it has in years.

Norv Turner, great OC everywhere hes been, terrible HC for the Chargers.

Archived