Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cheerleader Ambassador Rcvs Bad Reaction From Flu Shot - ALMOST CURED (MET; Merged)

KrnZippo

Here's my input to the H1N1 vaccine. Per my sons cardiologist (my son is 6), their thoughts were that the vaccine was new and they advised waiting a couple of yrs to vet the vaccine out. They also would not give it to their children. But, the choice is ours to make. Mercury also has been linked to autism.

There is no link between mercury in vaccines and autism. It has been linked to some issues where the person has obvious pre-conditions that make them more suspceptible, but not autism. At this time, the only vaccines given to children that have mercury containing molecules is the flu vaccines, and in them, you can get a mercury removed dose, which should be the SOP for children under 2.

The amount of mercury kids are getting from vaccines from mercury has dropped substantially over the last decade or so, but the rate of autism is still going up.

The H1N1 and normal flu vaccine can be requested in a dose where the mercury has been removed. This should be the default given to children under 2, and the nasal spray H1N1 is/was mercury free by default.

***EDIT***

Her illness as the result of the seasonal flu vaccine is essentially unheard of. Another neruological disorder, GBS, has a risk factor less than 1:1,000,000.

IF this is the result of the flu vaccine she is a true statistical annomally.

• 3 months later...

Archived