Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MY Redskins room

touchdownwashington

i love it!!! that paint and couches are awesome. Im still renting in a two bedroom town home so cant do anything that cool at the moment but I should be moving into a house come the January time frame and a room like that is a must!

As of now, I just pull out all my stuff on Saturday night to be ready for game day (even though I only get to see a few skins games a year down here in FLA at home).

It is the medallions, they were selling them in 7 eleven stores in Richmond last year and on Xmas day I got the whole set for 1/2 price 22.00 they had been selling them for 43.00. I just put this case together a couple of weeks ago. I kind of threw it together before the season started. I am not happy with it so I am going to change this at some point.

Wow that all looks good. I have a 3/4 Redskins basement and a 1/4 cowpie basement because of my roommate. It was supposed to be half and half but she didn't have nearly enough stuff to compare to mine. I will have a full on Redskins basement someday when I own instead of rent. But good work. HAIL!

Archived