Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cash lot or Green lot

touchdownwashington

I am headed to the Tampa game Oct. 4th and haven't decided whether to get a green pass or pay in the Red cash lot. We are grilling etc but not sure this can be done in the green lot any longer with the changes that were made. I want my green lot spot I had for 3 games last year but not sure I will get that spot. I will be leaving Richmond at 7:00 to arrive by 9:00 so I think the cash lot is the way to go but from what I read arena drive was a nightmare Sunday. HELP ME PLEASE. lol

I am headed to the Tampa game Oct. 4th and haven't decided whether to get a green pass or pay in the Red cash lot. We are grilling etc but not sure this can be done in the green lot any longer with the changes that were made. I want my green lot spot I had for 3 games last year but not sure I will get that spot. I will be leaving Richmond at 7:00 to arrive by 9:00 so I think the cash lot is the way to go but from what I read arena drive was a nightmare Sunday. HELP ME PLEASE. lol

Cash lot without a doubt, unless you are meeting up with other people in the Green lot or going to the ES tailgate.

Cash lot by far.

I dumped my Green passes in the offseason. Parked in the cash lot last Sunday. Got there 10:30-ish was able to pick a prime tailgating spot (with tons more still avaliable I might add). The old Red lots never filled up...............let me say a different way............never even came close to filling up. Porta-john's never had a line.

It's a little more of a walk (not much, depending on where in Green you're used to parking), and the traffic is still what it is. $35 is a fair price.

But I thought it was 100% better, especially seeing what other folks on here went through in the re-vamped green/orange.

Thanks for the reply, that is what I figured but wanted some other thoughts. I guess my next question is how fast is this lot filling up so I want to make sure if I get there at 9:00 or shortly after we will get in.

I saw someone mention in another thread that the Red lots opened at 8:00 for the Rams game.

Ok - I have an Orange pass for the Tampa game and will be there at 9am to get in early.

What is the best way to go?

That depends on where you anticipate wanting to park. I am in H-3 and approach from Arena Drive. Based on what I have been reading from this past Sunday, that appears to be the lot that will be filled first so I wouldn't waste much time getting there.

I believe Mark The Homer was able to wrangle an orange pass so he could keep tailgating in the area of C-1/D-1 ... (sorry, MTH; I can't remember exactly where - CRS, don't 'ya know LOL) ... that were green lots up until this year.

If you wind up in H-3, I'll be at the front of the lot; come on by and visit the tailgate.

cheers

Archived