Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mike Williams to fill in at Guard?

Demicidal

I've always thought big(and mike is big) strong Offensive lineman make the best Guards. Mike wasn't made to be a LT, he isn't quick enough to play Tackle - But he is quick enough to play Guard. The only question would be, can he make the transfer - I think he can. Whats your opinion?

I've always thought big(and mike is big) strong Offensive lineman make the best Guards. Mike wasn't made to be a LT, he isn't quick enough to play Tackle - But he is quick enough to play Guard. The only question would be, can he make the transfer - I think he can. Whats your opinion?

He can't. He's getting lipo surgery to suck in all the extra skin left over from losing 100 pounds so quickly.

Okay I'm scratching my head here cause your first sentence doesn't make sense, because I thought Tackles were offensive lineman lol

Archived