Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chris Paul Week 2 vs St. Louis - "Always Packed"

SonOfWashington

Pretty sure he recoded this before the lost on Sunday, But I may be wrong.

Who knows, I believe this is the "fans" or "tailgaters" song as he does every year so he wouldn't have talked about the Giants game for that reason, he did the same last year.

This week the Redskins take on the St. Louis Rams at Fedex Field. This is our home opener so I put together a jam for all the fans who pack our stadium and make life miserable for our opponents! This is for the season ticket holders, the ebay ticket buyers, the tailgaters, the vendors, the families, the drunk dudes, the sexy women, EVERYBODY! To all the Redskins fans who make Fedex field an awesome experience and this one's for you!

That's from the song description.

Nothing. I don't post on here much, that's why I was like wtf? And of course they don't tell you

Yeah because we just randomly hand out NNTs for ****s n giggles. Child please. And no, we're not going to tell you. The onus here is on YOU to go through your posting history & figure it out. Think of it this way, I'm a 'teach a man how to fish' kinda guy. I could tell you what it is you screw up everytime & make the boo boo better for you, but then you won't learn a thing. So, I can give you a bit of direction, maybe suggest that you check the other forums here, perhaps even find the READ ME thread that addresses this issue & instructs you on how to get out of it. And if you have to do all the leg work, statistics have shown you won't be apt to be a repeat offender.

Then again, there's a chance that if you do manage to do that, I'll remember that you also broke Rule #1 with your 2nd account, 'MrWillet' & may just leave you on NNT until you can explain why you thought it was a good idea to say you read the rules, when you actually never did.

Yeah because we just randomly hand out NNTs for ****s n giggles. Child please. And no, we're not going to tell you. The onus here is on YOU to go through your posting history & figure it out. Think of it this way, I'm a 'teach a man how to fish' kinda guy. I could tell you what it is you screw up everytime & make the boo boo better for you, but then you won't learn a thing. So, I can give you a bit of direction, maybe suggest that you check the other forums here, perhaps even find the READ ME thread that addresses this issue & instructs you on how to get out of it. And if you have to do all the leg work, statistics have shown you won't be apt to be a repeat offender.

Then again, there's a chance that if you do manage to do that, I'll remember that you also broke Rule #1 with your 2nd account, 'MrWillet' & may just leave you on NNT until you can explain why you thought it was a good idea to say you read the rules, when you actually never did.

I'll do that.

Archived