Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moss fighting and various personal fouls today.(Merged)

RIPSean

Smart move to stay away, this isn't a fighting match, it's a football game. IF more people had jumped in, there WOULD have been more penalties and/or ejections. Play the damn game and leave the petty crap out of it. I was pissed that santana even started the damn altercation. He simply got worked by Corey Webster, he was out played, plain and simple.

I understand where you are coming from, but atleast get your lazy ass overy there and show your team you are there for them. The gmen all came running over ( doesnt mean they came in throwing bombs) but they were there for their guy plain and simple

Although the foolish penaltys hurt. Its kind of reviving to me sometimes to see that atleast a couple of our players care and get emotional and nasty with the other team.

I can relate to what you're saying. A part of me likes this kinda stuff.

But does it really show that they care about their team? Or is it just selfish and ego driven? Risking a 15 yard penalty and getting kicked out of a game isn't exactly considerate.

The problem with all these little fights and fifteen yarders is that they are early signs of players going into business for themselves. Moss seemed far more interested in his personal issues yesterday than in the game. Landry always seems to be playing right on the cusp of "You need to know what a tough guy I am" selfish nonsense.

The fact that some of this stuff occurred in Week One has me a little concerned. It's like staring at a weather map of the ocean looking for any circular wind patterns.

Archived