Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Join my fantasy football league

Fun & Gun

Anyone that thinks they are good at FFL, step up to the plate and join. Here is the info. Serious players only. Ones that will update constantly update their teams.

Here is the info:

League ID# is 32688

password : bbnet2

Draft Date: Wednesday, August 6

Approximate Draft Time: 7:30am-8:00am

Draft Type: Live Draft

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1

after that click on "join a custom league and enter the league id # and password.

Mods - Have you guys ever thrown around the idea of creating a forum dedicated to fantasy? The site is awesome as it is, so even if nothing changed it would still be the greatest site around. Just wondering...

Tom - Go to this link and click on the sign up button. Follow the prompts to join a private league and enter the league ID and pw. Hope that helps...

Originally posted by JeffSchmeff

Mods - Have you guys ever thrown around the idea of creating a forum dedicated to fantasy? The site is awesome as it is, so even if nothing changed it would still be the greatest site around. Just wondering...

Yeah.. I'll put one up tonight. It won't have custom images or anything for awhile... but it'll be someplace for you guys to talk FFL and keep it off the Skins board.

Ok, I am in. When I was ranking my players, I put about 1200 players in my exclude list. The sad thing is is that you have to put them in one at a time. They don't let you hold down the shift key and highlight more than one at a time. What a pain that was but I have my ranking set and even though I won't be at the live draft, I think I'm going to get a pretty good team.

And besides, I like playing with Redskins fans. You guys are so easy to beat!!!! :jk:

okay everybody, league is full and ready. I changed the roster lineup from 2 qbs to 1 qb so everybody can have a starter. Let's try to post in the message board also. Thanks, to everyone for joining and let's make it one hell of a league.

Don't worry, everyone will make mistakes. Also, the name of the league is called Redskins Park now. The draft time was moved to thursday july 17 so we can have teams already and not get bored. The specific time is at the redskins park league.

Archived