Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

1:00 Games Thread

ACW

No NFCE team will see the ridiculous luck/breaks that the Eagles experience every season.

It's a fact of NFL life that we've all grown too used to by now.

I dont know man. I hate the Eagles too, but they always have injuries. 2005 injuries derailed that team! McNabb is always hurt and Westy is always goin' down. They've had alot of injuries in preseason too, so I dont know how lucky that team will be. However, in this particular game against CAR, the ball is just bouncing into their hands. It sucks because I can see the Skins having a good day today, but just falling short.

Dallas is lucky Tampa has hurt themselves so far

they are being out played so far

Umm, I think TB is benefiting just a little bit from all the confusion and missed assignments the Dallas D has had.

Let's put in perspective. Theres been terrible breakdowns in coverage and a lot of poor tackling by the Dallas D which has made the TB offense look a lot better than it really is.

That said, if things don't change, Dallas' defense will be making a lot of other teams offenses look great this season.

It is UNBELIEVABLE the crap the eagles get away with. McNabb was being pressured and the DE was tackled who was about to sack him and no call.

How about the long ball Delhomme threw about a half hour ago, and it was catchable, and the Philly corner shoved him, and NO CALL.

Did anyone else notice that >

I dont know man. I hate the Eagles too, but they always have injuries. 2005 injuries derailed that team! McNabb is always hurt and Westy is always goin' down. They've had alot of injuries in preseason too, so I dont know how lucky that team will be. However, in this particular game against CAR, the ball is just bouncing into their hands. It sucks because I can see the Skins having a good day today, but just falling short.

Injuries aside, I was more talking about in game breaks, bounces and calls.

No NFCE team will see the ridiculous luck/breaks that the Eagles experience every season.

The Cowboys might...don't forget all the bad snaps that bounce right into Romo sits to pee's hands

Except when they play in the NFC Championship game, for practically the last 7 years.

Then it's the complete opposite.

And that's all that really matters.

The empty trophy case :D :D :D :D :D

The Cowboys might...don't forget all the bad snaps that bounce right into Romo sits to pee's hands

They've gotten jobbed on a couple of calls today. A lot of holding going on by TB O-line thats gone uncalled. And that's not just me, the Fox announcers are commenting on it.

But that's here nor there, it just seems like the Eags ALWAYS get the calls. And again today, I didn't see it, but I heard there was a BLATANT missed clip on the Jackson TD punt return.

Except when they play in the NFC Championship game, for practically the last 7 years.

Then it's the complete opposite.

And that's all that really matters.

The empty trophy case :D :D :D :D :D

Thank the good Lord that the luck seems to be devoid in those games otherwise I might be suicidal.

They've gotten jobbed on a couple of calls today. A lot of holding going on by TB O-line thats gone uncalled. And that's not just me, the Fox announcers are commenting on it.

But that's here nor there, it just seems like the Eags ALWAYS get the calls. And again today, I didn't see it, but I heard there was a BLATANT missed clip on the Jackson TD punt return.

thats true, living in philly i see the calls they get every game

Drew Brees is a freakin GOD! 4 TD passes in the first half!

lol Yeah I have a man crush on dude. He is the BEST QB int he league

1. Drew Brees

2. Peyton Manning

3. Phillip Rivers

We should have traded a 2nd rd pick and champ bailey to San Diego for Mr. Brees... ):

Archived