Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Name Your Most Hated Cowboys...

boozeman3

Panel, the guy you're thinking of is Alonzo Spellman. To be fair, I don't think of him as a cowboy, since he bounced around from Chicago to Dallas to Detroit. The last I heard, he was committed to a mental hospital after terrorizing the other passengers on a flight. Don't know what happened to him after that. I do remember getting sick while watching Jerrah comfort him after he used Leeuwenberg for a punching bag.

My most hated cowboy? Bill Bates. I always wanted to stomp on that b*stard.

My all-time favorite cowboy was Danny White. Anyone who could get Ol' Stoneface to blow a gasket (No, Danny, NOOO!!!) holds a special place in my heart :D

Originally posted by boozeman3

I knew that would ruffle some feathers. Mission accomplished. :D

Let me amend that post.

I watched alot of Riggins' play...and honestly...he was not that talented of a runningback...the Hogs did blow open holes for him and you are correct....his talent began and ended with brute force. IMHO, as good as that line was...and Smith was proof...Riggins was overrated.

I'm sorry sir but you are full of ****. You have no clue as to what you're talking about.

Please go back to your cowboy board.

As for my most hated cowboy? Anyone whoever wore a cowboy uniform.

Originally posted by Matt Kyriacou

Are you kidding me? Terrell Owen's won a special place in my heart that day.

I meant it in a good way. I LOVE disses to Dallas. I wanted to know what the greatest ones ever were. Those were a few of my favs. I just wish the Terrell Owens thing had been accomplished by Gary Clark!

:dallasuck

Originally posted by Gilgamesh

Agreed. They both sprung from the loins of Priapus :D. Even as a lifelong Skins fan, I always hated Theisman. I can remember Deacon Jones at the end of his career with Washington saying something about hoping to get traded to another team just so he could destroy a young, brash Theisman....

Gilgamesh, how could you Flood this board with such an attack on Joey T. It is a mistake of Epic proportions :silly: :silly:

Sorry, I just couldn't resist!

:dallasuck

1. Deion

2. Deion

3. Irvin

4. Norv Turner

5. Jerry Michael Jackson Jones... er, wait a minute - I loved what he's done lately...

Guys that ticked me off but I have to admit I respect them.

1. Staubach - A very classy dude. Acheman couldn't hold his jockstrap

2. Tom Landry

3. Emmitt

Originally posted by riggo-toni

Gilgamesh, how could you Flood this board with such an attack on Joey T. It is a mistake of Epic proportions :silly: :silly:

I agree that was unneceassary. And while I also think Joey T had a jerk of a personality, I am not going to trash a guy who gave us 1/3 of the Super Bowl rings we so oftn brag about.

Originally posted by Lone Star Skin Fan

Michael Irvin---------hands down

Pure trash. I can't watch NFL Countdown anymore since they hired that pompous push-off artist.

NO CLASS

:moon: Irvin: let me count the ways I hate Michael Irvin.

1 Most overated of the trilogy, rode on emmit & troy coat tails.

2 Half his 'game' was dependent on pass interference.

3 Other half of his 'game' was dependent on not being called.

4 One out of ten times they'd call pass interference on him.

5 He'd throw a tantrum when they did.

:moon: Best things about Irvin.

1 Did a great twitch on the floor of Vetran Stadium.

2 Still Love Brian Dawkins for that hit.

3 Still Love Bobby Taylor because he owned Irvin like no other, even in his rookie season.

:moon: Barry Switzer a close second: Jerry Jones iligitamate, down-sydrome baby.

I don't mind the good players what I dispise is the exploitation of good talent in the name of image. You should be sent to the canadian league for dumping Jimmy Johnson for Barry Switzer.

I use to think I hated Dalas in the Laundry/Staubach days. But then came the Barry Switzer/Irvin days. Wow have you guys fallen.

Originally posted by Mick

I agree that was unneceassary. And while I also think Joey T had a jerk of a personality, I am not going to trash a guy who gave us 1/3 of the Super Bowl rings we so oftn brag about.

I actually like Theisman a lot better now that he's a harmless draft-day buffon that we only see a few times a year (though next to Chris Berman on draft day, everyone looks good...old fathead has become a parody of himself). He's much more self depricating and sometimes insightfull. He was such a self-congatulatory blow-hard when he played...it was hard NOT to hate him...I think people wiped the slate clean an forgot what an ass he was after Jacoby missed that block on a coked-up L.T. on Monday Night Football. No one should leave the game that way...

Mr. Kornheiser:

I love PTI but may I say, your comments about Michael Irvin were classless as well as mindnumblingly stupid?

Yes, Irvin did push off -- I'll give you that one but try to name five probowl receivers who didn't occasionally push off.

As for the whole comment about him being the least valuable of the big 3 -- let me offer this. Dallas was 3-0 when the went to Philly and lost Irvin forever. The rest of that season they only won 5 more games (if memory serves me correctly). Dallas would never again experience a winning season without Mike - yet Troy and Emmitt would continue to be in the lineup. He was the heart and soul of that team and he made everyone - including Emmitt and Troy - a better player.

As for the whole thing about him on the Vet's turf - very funny stuff.. if your only 12 years old.

Face it -- Irvin is, was, and always will be more of a winner than any receiver in Skins history or their future.:rolleyes:

"Face it -- Irvin is, was, and always will be more of a winner than any receiver in Skins history or their future."

-WHAT???HUH!!!, HAVE YOU HEARD OF ART MONK!!!!!!!

NOT TO MENTION IRVIN IS A CLASSLESS PIECE OF CRAP THAT TOOK DRUGS AND RAPED WOMAN!!

Cowboy Bill: No, Roger was mentioned several times...usually with respect. He was a classy guy.

Erwin S: I believe that Charley Taylor, Art Monk, Bobby Mitchell, were at least as good as Irvin. May have to add Gary Clark to that list as well.

1. Michael Irvin

2. Troy Aikman

3. Tony Dorsette

4. Ed "Too Tall" Jones

5. Harvey Martin

6. Randy White

7. Jay Novacheck

8. Jerry Jones

9. Jimmy Johnson

10. Norv Turner (He was planted in DC to ruin the Redskins!!)

Come to think of it, I hate all of them except Tom Landry. He was a classy man.

Archived