Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tackle Vick feed some dogs

Grizz

1) Vick DOES deserve it. Actions have consequences that extend beyond the court room. It is naive to think otherwise.

2) Hypocrisy? Because we've all tortured dogs to death? :doh:

3) I seriously have a thing 4U Polywog!

Your ideas ARE naive.

Want me to get you a ladder so that you can get off of your high horse and come back down to reality where people deal with the consequences of their heinous actions?

By YOUR logic, all should be forgiven for anyone who is out of prison. Gonna be a lot of child molesters off of the sex offender registry if you get your way. I mean, they've served their time, right? :doh:

Stalker Alert!!! Dude! You need to find another hobby besides answering my posts.:hysterical:

Like talking with a five-year-old, really.

You made your points and I made counterpoints. Your response was to try and mock me. If you want to have a discussion, then discuss the point. If you don't, then don't respond at all.

It's not that hard.

I don't want to talk to you. Is that clear?

I don't want to talk to you. Is that clear?

:doh: My heart is broken, really it is.

Anyway, and this will be my last post directed towards you on this point:

If you really feel that Vick deserves to be forgiven for what he's done, then explain why and try to convince others as to why. Name-calling doesn't help your point, and it just comes off as though you don't really stand by what your earlier posts say. I fundementally disagree with your posts, but that doesn't mean that I think that you're stupid. It seems like you keep getting that idea, which is pretty sad considering this is just a message board.

Like I said, I'm done responding to you about this, so make whatever comment you'd like if it makes you feel any better.

:doh: My heart is broken, really it is.

Anyway, and this will be my last post directed towards you on this point:

If you really feel that Vick deserves to be forgiven for what he's done, then explain why and try to convince others as to why. Name-calling doesn't help your point, and it just comes off as though you don't really stand by what your earlier posts say. I fundementally disagree with your posts, but that doesn't mean that I think that you're stupid. It seems like you keep getting that idea, which is pretty sad considering this is just a message board.

Like I said, I'm done responding to you about this, so make whatever comment you'd like if it makes you feel any better.

Dear male or female stalker. Thank you for your interest in my old ***. Sorry to have to send a form letter, but as you can imagine, I get a lot of stalkers here on Extremskins and am currently in hiding out of state to avoid being murdered. If you have any correspondence concerning me, our failed relationship, enrollment at the university of Phoenix or back rent please forward them to leavemethefreakalone@yahoo.com.

Thank you and enjoy your time in prison.

Do these people want Vick to serve a life sentence or what? He served his time. Let him try to get his life back together geez. I hope all those people have everything in their own homes in order since they seem so focused on judging another person's mistakes.

Man these cats around here are perfect. Didn't you know this? We can't see into their perfect worlds so they sit up on their soap boxes.

I only want to talk about the thread topic, which I think is a lousy idea and really to me, is kind of childish. Lets keep on track here ok?

Whatever you say pal, I was just telling you. He was just responding do your posts within the boundaries of the topic.. no need to act like you're being victimized here. It's a messageboard, and if you make a post on a topic you should expect there to be responses, that's just how these DISCUSSION FORUM things work.

Man these cats around here are perfect. Didn't you know this? We can't see into their perfect worlds so they sit up on their soap boxes.

We're not talking about someone who went 56 in a 55; we're talking about someone who brutalized and tortured dogs to death.

18 months doesn't mean **** to me and it doesn't make up for what he did. Again, if serving time means that you're exonerated in the eyes of the public, then why is there a sex offender registry? Those people have done their time, too.

Whatever you say pal, I was just telling you. He was just responding do your posts within the boundaries of the topic.. no need to act like you're being victimized here. It's a messageboard, and if you make a post on a topic you should expect there to be responses, that's just how these DISCUSSION FORUM things work.

It's not worth it. Some people get it and some people don't.

At least you're one who understands how these things work. :)

Thank you!

Do these people want Vick to serve a life sentence or what? He served his time. Let him try to get his life back together geez. I hope all those people have everything in their own homes in order since they seem so focused on judging another person's mistakes.

He served his time for running an underground gambling operation, he has not served one day for torturing and murdering other living beings. I and others don't "have to let him try get his life back together" one bit. Vick and his ilk are garbage pure and simple. The fact that there are people out there who seem to sympathize with Vick moreso than the dogs he murdered just further illustrates how ****ed up our society is.

Oh and yes, I suspect those folks (like myself) do have our houses in order. We don't make it part of our past time to torture and kill animals. So I will go ahead and continue to judge and focus on Vick's, how are you calling it? "Mistake"? Really? He just accidently starved, tortured and killed dogs.:doh:

Some people are just amazing to me.

A "mistake".

Indeed.

he served his time for running an underground gambling operation, he has not served one day for torturing and murdering other living beings. I and others don't "have to let him try get his life back together" one bit. Vick and his ilk are garbage pure and simple. The fact that there are people out there who seem to sympathize with vick moreso than the dogs he murdered just further illustrates how ****ed up our society is.

Oh and yes, i suspect those folks (like myself) do have our houses in order. We don't make it part of our past time to torture and kill animals. So i will go ahead and continue to judge and focus on vick's, how are you calling it? "mistake"? Really? He just accidently starved, tortured and killed dogs.:doh:

Some people are just amazing to me.

A "mistake".

Indeed.

+1

Archived