Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did anyone notice Brady and Moss after the game against the Giants in the preseason?

mcarey032

I watched the end of the Giants and Patriots preseason game and I noticed that right after the game that both Moss and Brady made a B-line for the locker room and did not shake one players hand or say hey what's up. I know that they were beaten in the Super Bowl and they had to eat their words, but come on now. They seemingly had no problems saying anything to the players of teams that they were beating the hell out of during the regular season two years ago. It just goes to show my utter disdain of Brady. I really thought he was a great player, but not shaking hands is childish and immature. At least Belichick went over to Coughlin after the game. I thought he would do the Mangini hug on him. Did anyone else see this?

Well I tried the search function and I didn't see anything on that particular game. Sorry if the thread offended your better sensibilities.

BTW, I don't like Brady in case you didn't read that part of the post. I don't necessarily have a problem with Moss. He is a great receiver, but Brady is such a ****y someone that I really relished in the fact that they ended up losing that game and it was all because of cheater's justice, karma, or whatever you want to call it. I thought what happened to them with the Giants was totally fitting for a team that got off really light for cheating.

I watched the end of the Giants and Patriots preseason game and I noticed that right after the game that both Moss and Brady made a B-line for the locker room and did not shake one players hand or say hey what's up. I know that they were beaten in the Super Bowl and they had to eat their words, but come on now. They seemingly had no problems saying anything to the players of teams that they were beating the hell out of during the regular season two years ago. It just goes to show my utter disdain of Brady. I really thought he was a great player, but not shaking hands is childish and immature. At least Belichick went over to Coughlin after the game. I thought he would do the Mangini hug on him. Did anyone else see this?

Maybe because they didn't play?

Seems like you're making a bigger deal out of it than it really is, just like what happened with Lebron.... who knows, maybe he just really had to use the bathroom

Difference is 1) King James (the only king in the world who hasn't won a single thing) has a history of being a classless, whiney, spoiled little *****, 2) It was the Eastern Conference Finals and not the preseason, 3) He also skipped the required media Q&A after the game (which shockingly David Stern apologized FOR Lebron for) and 4) Lebron proceeded to then try to justify his pouting.

But anyway, preseason game, not a big deal.

Difference is 1) King James (the only king in the world who hasn't won a single thing) has a history of being a classless, whiney, spoiled little *****, 2) It was the Eastern Conference Finals and not the preseason, 3) He also skipped the required media Q&A after the game (which shockingly David Stern apologized FOR Lebron for) and 4) Lebron proceeded to then try to justify his pouting.

But anyway, preseason game, not a big deal.

Completely agree. He ain't a king without the Ring. I hope that he never wins. what Lebron did was totally classless and he thought that they were going to steamroll into the finals, but they hit a brick wall with Orlando because Orlando happened to be a better overall team where Cleveland had Lebron and Mo Williams and that is about it. They were completely outplayed in that series.

I was really shocked when Lebron walked off. It reminded me of the Pistons days, but it wasn't like Orlando was doing something dirty during the series. They just outplayed Lebron. Every other super star congratulated the other team except him. He is just a spoiled brat who goes up to Gilbert Arenas and talked trashe before a foul shot. If someone did that to him, he would have cried bloody murder for sure.

Of course, Brady and Moss didn't even play either. Could easily be that they already said whatever they had to say to Giants players/coaches before the game during warm ups, and after not playing at all in the actual game, didn't have anything to say either.

A complete non-story IMO, even for the Brady haters.

Archived